Real Madrid scored four first-half goals to cruise past Viktoria Plzen and go top of Champions League Group G.
Karim Benzema opened the scoring with his 200th club goal before Casemiro doubled the visitors' advantage.
Benzema headed a second from close range before Gareth Bale rounded off the half with a left-footed strike.
Madrid were dominate throughout and Toni Kroos added an impressive fifth after the interval when he chipped goalkeeper from inside the area.
Victory for the holders was new manager Santiago Solari's third consecutive win since taking charge, after Julen Lopetegui was sacked last month.
The La Liga side can qualify for the knockout stages with a draw against Roma in their next game, should CSKA Moscow fail to beat Plzen.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- GFA Normalisation Committee outdoors ad-hoc committees
- Novak Djokovic starts Australian Open with straight-set win
- Houston Rockets: James Harden sets new NBA scoring record
- GPL clubs to play in Special Competition after NC meeting
- Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech to retire at the end of the season
- Australian Open 2019: Serena Williams cruises into second round
- Man City cruise past 10-man Wolves to keep pressure on Liverpool
- 40 to battle it out in Maltavator Challenge national finale
- Normalisation Committee postpone launch of Special Competition
- Murray loses possible farewell match at Australian Open to Agut
- De Gea can be Man Utd's greatest keeper - Solskjaer
- Pogba lauds 'freedom' to play under Solksjaer
- CAFCC: Kotoko coach proud of players after win at Coton Sport
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Messi scores 400th La Liga goal in Barcelona victory