Sports Betting Company, Mybet in their bid to capture the betting market has extended their operations to other African countries.
The indigenous betting company has now rebranded to Mybet .africa.
Betting has put a different twist when it comes to watching sports, especially football.
Now, every kick, every goal, a corner, every foul and every player on the pitch matter because obviously, their performance is an avenue for winning big in cash.
In an interview on Asempa FM's Sports morning show, Kweku Ohemeng, Managing Director of Mybet Africa stated that "After working here in Ghana for six years we think it is time to get into the African market, therefore our decision to spread our operations,"
He added that " This is an indigenous company that has employed so many Ghanaians at our 150 shops across the country, we are engaged in cooperate social responsibilities and sponsorship of major events and football clubs in the country."
Earlier this year, Mybet.africa signed a sponsorship deal with Ghana Premier League side Dreams FC to become the club’s headline sponsor in a deal worth in excess of GH 200,000.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Barcelona close in on La Liga title with routine win at Alaves
- William Amponsah wins 2019 Kwahu Easter Mountain Marathon
- Over 100 golfers ready to compete in SA Golf Tourney
- VIDEO FEATURE: Nana Ama Ayenor, the young female coach on a mission
- Hudson-Odoi out for rest of season after rupturing achilles
- Ishmael Arthur wins Asante Akyem Marathon
- FC Bayern opens first African soccer school in Ethiopia
- Dogboe predicts knockout victory over Navarrete in rematch
- Solskjaer: I don't know if Man Utd players care
- NC Special Cup: WAFA beat Hearts as Dwarfs and B. Chelsea secure first wins
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- PSG clinch eighth Ligue 1 title after Lille draw
- Everton put 4 past woeful Man United
- Betway Easter Gala 2019: Top 4 winners awarded
- NC Special Cup: Matchday 6 preview