Sports Betting Company, Mybet in their bid to capture the betting market has extended their operations to other African countries.
The indigenous betting company has now rebranded to Mybet .africa.
Betting has put a different twist when it comes to watching sports, especially football.
Now, every kick, every goal, a corner, every foul and every player on the pitch matter because obviously, their performance is an avenue for winning big in cash.
In an interview on Asempa FM's Sports morning show, Kweku Ohemeng, Managing Director of Mybet Africa stated that "After working here in Ghana for six years we think it is time to get into the African market, therefore our decision to spread our operations,"
He added that " This is an indigenous company that has employed so many Ghanaians at our 150 shops across the country, we are engaged in cooperate social responsibilities and sponsorship of major events and football clubs in the country."
Earlier this year, Mybet.africa signed a sponsorship deal with Ghana Premier League side Dreams FC to become the club’s headline sponsor in a deal worth in excess of GH 200,000.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- CAF CL: Sundowns beat Wydad as Mazembe lose in Algeria
- Solomon Akumba wins Maltavator Challenge Season 2
- CAF CC: Kotoko players to receive $500 each qualification bonus
- Ashgold thrash Medeama to win Betway Cup
- CAF CC: Kotoko reach group stage for first time in 11 years
- Man City score their 100th goal of season to beat managerless Huddersfield
- Pacquiao beats Broner to retain WBA world title on points
- Federer beaten by Tsitsipas in Australian Open fourth round
- Impressive Arsenal beat Chelsea to stay in top four race
- Ligue 1: PSG put nine past Guingamp for record-breaking win
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- La Liga: Real Madrid climb to third with vital win over Sevilla
- Liverpool survive Palace scare to move seven points clear
- Pogba and Rashford give Solskjaer seventh straight Man Utd win
- FIFA condemns undercover investigator killing