Sports Betting Company, Mybet in their bid to capture the betting market has extended their operations to other African countries.
The indigenous betting company has now rebranded to Mybet .africa.
Betting has put a different twist when it comes to watching sports, especially football.
Now, every kick, every goal, a corner, every foul and every player on the pitch matter because obviously, their performance is an avenue for winning big in cash.
In an interview on Asempa FM's Sports morning show, Kweku Ohemeng, Managing Director of Mybet Africa stated that "After working here in Ghana for six years we think it is time to get into the African market, therefore our decision to spread our operations,"
He added that " This is an indigenous company that has employed so many Ghanaians at our 150 shops across the country, we are engaged in cooperate social responsibilities and sponsorship of major events and football clubs in the country."
Earlier this year, Mybet.africa signed a sponsorship deal with Ghana Premier League side Dreams FC to become the club’s headline sponsor in a deal worth in excess of GH 200,000.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Unilever Minigolf schools competition tee off
- Kumasi catches Maltavator Challenge season 2 “fever”
- UEFA Nations League finals: All you need to know
- AWCON 2018: Ghana coach Hayford blames referee for shock defeat to Mali
- U-17 WWC: Ghana top group thanks to Abdulai brace
- AWCON 2018: Ghana suffers shock defeat to Mali in second group game
- AWCON 2018: Zambia dreaming big after Eq.Guinea thrashes star player Mwakapila
- AWCON 2018: Nigeria coach worried about 'snail-pace' build-up ahead of crucial Zambia test
- Development of football in Ghana – A general industrial development perspective
- AL-SMITH: Have Nigeria’s Super Falcons lost their fear factor? Looks like it.
- Yusif Abubakar: Former Aduana Stars coach dies
- 'Be more serious!' - Suarez urges team-mate Dembele to focus
- AWCON 2018: Ghana coach Bashir Hayford sure of victory over Mali
- 2018 Coca-Cola Clubs Minigolf League: Nutterz Putterz set the pace
- Altitude forced Ghana to slow down in second half - Kwesi Appiah