Chelsea dropped their first Premier League points after a frustrating London derby at West Ham.
The visitors enjoyed 71% of possession at London Stadium, but failed to score for the first time this season.
Despite seeing little of the ball, West Ham had the best chance to win it as Robert Snodgrass picked out the unmarked Andriy Yarmolenko on 78 minutes, but the Ukrainian sent his header wide.
Second-half substitute Alvaro Morata almost made an instant impact for Chelsea, but he was unable to steer the ball past Lukasz Fabianski from close range, as Chelsea missed their chance to keep pace with league leaders Liverpool.
Maurizio Sarri's men remain third after Manchester City won on Saturday, while Manuel Pellegrini's side stay in 17th.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Cabic Promotions not happy with Heavyweight boxer Richard Lartey's delayed UK Visa
- Ex-EPL stars set for Ghana scouting programme on April 29
- Premier League wage bill surges to £2.9bn
- Man City return to top with derby win over Man United
- Superb Wolves dent Arsenal's top-four hopes
- NC Special Cup: Kotoko, Hearts win to end first round on a high
- Samini to perform at 44th MTN SWAG Awards
- Ortiz will not replace Miller as Joshua's next opponent
- NC Special Cup: Matchday 7 preview
- Barcelona close in on La Liga title with routine win at Alaves
- William Amponsah wins 2019 Kwahu Easter Mountain Marathon
- Over 100 golfers ready to compete in SA Golf Tourney
- VIDEO FEATURE: Nana Ama Ayenor, the young female coach on a mission
- Hudson-Odoi out for rest of season after rupturing achilles
- Ishmael Arthur wins Asante Akyem Marathon