Novak Djokovic reached the US Open semi-finals after continuing his flawless record in the last eight with victory over Roger Federer's conqueror John Millman.
The 31-year-old earned a 6-3 6-4 6-4 victory over the Australian world number 55.
The Serb, twice champion at Flushing Meadows, has now won all 11 of his quarter-final matches in New York.
He goes on to play Japan's Kei Nishikori in the last four on Friday.
Djokovic missed last year's tournament with an elbow injury but has now reached at least the semi-finals in every appearance at Flushing Meadows since 2007.
The victory was not as easy for the sixth seed as the scoreline suggested, Australian Millman providing stoic resistance before Djokovic came through to take his first match point after two hours 49 minutes, just before midnight local time.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- EPL Wrap: Man City return to top, Spurs grab late winner
- Defender Smalling signs new Man Utd contract
- 2019 Africa Cup of Nations: Caf confirms bids from SA and Egypt
- CAF CC: Kotoko hold Kariobangi to goalless draw in first leg
- Mohamed Salah named BBC African Footballer of the Year 2018
- Jose Mourinho: Man Utd 'far' from being built in my image
- Active football in Ghana to resume next month
- Coca-Cola Minigolf League: Six clubs set for finals
- Eunice Beckmann to hold charity event for street kids in Accra
- Full list of revised shortlists for 2018 CAF Awards
- Partey fails to make Caf 10-man shortlist for Footballer of the Year award
- Egypt FA in U-turn over 2019 Africa Cup of Nations bid
- WTA gives increased protection for returning mothers on tour for 2019
- Morocco decide against 2019 Africa Cup of Nations bid
- UCL: Real Madrid suffer record home loss to CSKA Moscow