The 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers entered matchday two on Saturday.
Joy Sports' brings you a wrap of the games.
Comoros 1-1 Cameroon
Cameroon, who have already qualified for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations as hosts, came from behind to draw 1-1 away to Comoros in Clarence Seedorf's first match in charge of the Indomitable Lions.
Seychelles 0-3 Nigeria
Ahmed Musa picked up where he left off at Russia 2018 by scoring the Super Eagles' opener after 15 minutes in their 3-0 victory away to Seychelles.
Chidozie Awaziem followed up with a second goal for Nigeria after 34 minutes and Odion Ighalo struck from the penalty spot in the second half to seal the win.
Gernot Rohr's men needed a victory to get their bid for next year's Nations Cup back on track following Nigeria's opening 2-0 home defeat by South Africa in June 2017.
South Africa 0-0 Libya
South Africa had to settle for a 0-0 draw at home to Libya, who go top of Group E on goal difference above Bafana Bafana.
Egypt 6-0 Niger
Liverpool star Mohamed Salah scored twice and provided two assists as Egypt recovered from their opening day defeat against Tunisia to thump Niger 6-0 at home.
Gabon 1-1 Burundi
Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang hit a vital equaliser for Gabon in their 1-1 draw against Group C leaders Burundi in Libreville.
Stoke City forward Saido Berahino had put Burundi ahead after 40 minutes on his international debut for the country.
Gambia 1-1 Algeria
A spirited Gambia side held Algeria to a pulsating 1-1 stalemate to move from the bottom of Group D.
Equatorial Guinea 1-0 Sudan
Emilio Nsué scored the only goal as Equatorial Guinea secured all three points on home soil to move level on points with Senegal and Madagascar, who lock horns in Antananarivo tomorrow
Mauritania 2-0 Burkina Faso
Minnows Mauritania pulled a major upset by defeating 2013 finalist Burkina Faso 2-0. As a result, Al Murabitun moved to the top of the Group I standings, while the Stallions slipped down to the second spot.
Kenya 1-0 Ghana
Ghana fell to a shock 1-0 defeat away to ten-man Kenya in their second Group F game of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers on Saturday.
Read Report: Ghana suffer shock defeat to Kenya
Mozambique 2-2 Guinea Bissau
Mozambique and Guinea-Bissau shared the spoils as they drew 2-2 in their Group K qualifier at Estadio Do Zimpeto in Maputo on Saturday evening.
The result leaves the Mambas and Djurtus level at the top of the pool on four points apiece, two points ahead of both Namibia and Zambia after they played out a 1-1 draw in their clash in Windhoek earlier in the day.
Namibia 1-1 Zambia
Zambia scored a stoppage-time equaliser to hold Namibia to a 1-1 draw.
The two teams have now accumulated a point apiece in Group K after two rounds of fixtures, following respective defeats to Guinea-Bissau and Mozambique last year.
Uganda 0-0 Tanzania
Morocco 3-0 Malawi
Madagascar vs Senegal
South Sudan vs Mali
Togo vs Benin
Ethiopia vs Sierra Leone
Congo vs Zimbabwe
Liberia vs DR Congo
Rwanda vs Ivory Coast
Guinea vs Central African Republic
Angola vs Botswana
Swaziland vs Tunisia
Lesotho vs Cape Verde
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- FIFA condemns undercover investigator killing
- Callum Hudson-Odoi: Chelsea in talks with Bayern Munich target
- Kwesi Appiah will be sacked if Ghana fail to win 2019 AFCON
- Mybet.Africa offers bonus for Kotoko-Coton Sports match
- Chelsea striker Morata 'agrees to join Atletico Madrid'
- GOIL sends goodwill message to Kotoko ahead of Coton Sport clash
- Australian Open 2019: Sharapova beats defending champion Wozniacki
- Jose Mourinho: Ex-Man United manager 'too young to retire' and 'belongs at top level'
- I pick my team based on penis size - German coach's response to journalist
- Barcelona fight back to reach Copa del Rey quarter-finals
- Serena makes light work of Bouchard at Australian Open
- Fred Pappoe wants to lead Ghana Football Association
- CAFCC: Annan warns Kotoko against complacency in Coton Sport clash
- GUSA turn attention to 2019 World University games
- Kwame Kizto open to Hearts of Oak return