Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi has joined Spanish club Valencia on a season-long loan.
The 24-year-old Belgium international spent part of last season on loan at German club Borussia Dortmund, scoring nine times in 14 appearances.
Batshuayi joined Chelsea in July 2016 for a fee in the region of £33m and has scored 19 times in 53 games.
His departure will leave Alvaro Morata, Olivier Giroud and Tammy Abraham as Chelsea's recognised strikers.
Batshuayi made three appearances for Belgium at the World Cup in Russia this summer, scoring after coming off the bench in the 5-2 group-stage victory over Tunisia.
Chelsea also announced on Friday that 23-year-old French defender Kurt Zouma will spend the season on loan at Everton.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Zidane denies showing Bale disrespect
- Hearts of Oak decide against renewing Malik Akowuah's contract
- Ronaldo will not face charges over alleged rape
- Hearts of Oak release goalkeeper Ernest Sowah
- Chelsea defender Ethan Ampadu joins RB Leipzig on loan
- Betway Talent Search 2019: Desire FC win Northern Zone
- 'Zidane is a disgrace!' - Bale's agent slams Real Madrid boss
- Ghana Football Awards: Partey retains Footballer of the Year crown
- Pacquiao beats Thurman on points to take WBA Super welterweight title
- CAF Competitions: Kotoko set for Nigerian challenge and Ashgold get Equatoguinean opponents
- Herve Renard resigns as Morocco coach
- Sports Minister to brief parliament on AFCON2019
- Bale 'very close' to exit - Zinedine Zidane.
- AFCON 2019: The tournament of the underdog
- Man Utd reject Inter Milan's £54m Lukaku bid