Senegal legend Henri Camara has confirmed his retirement from football at the age of 41.
Since 2010 he has played for several teams in Greece and spent last season at third-tier side Fostiras.
He is Senegal's most-capped played with 99 appearances and leading goals scorer with 29 goals having played for them at the 2002 World Cup and at five Africa Cup of Nations finals.
As well as Greece he played in France, Switzerland, England and Scotland.
His European journey began in 1998 at French club Strasbourg before moving to Switzerland for three seasons.
On his return to France he played for Sedan until August 2003 when he switched to English club Wolverhampton Wanderers, who loaned him to both Southampton and Scottish side Celtic.
His other English clubs were West Ham, Stoke City and Sheffield United.
During his seven years in Greece he played for top clubs including Atromitos, Panetolikos and Ionikos.
Camara was part of the Senegal squad that caused a sensation at the World Cup in South Korea and Japan when they beat reigning champions France in the opening match before reaching the last eight where they lost 1-0 to Turkey.
His greatest moments came in the second round against Sweden when he scored a first-half equaliser and then an extra-time golden goal to earn the win.
As part of the Teranga Lions he also scored at the 2000, 2006 and 2008 editions of the Nations Cup, he eventually retired from international football in 2015.
More Sports Headlines
- Former Nigeria great Samson Siasia handed life ban by Fifa
- Aduriz, 38, scores stunning goal as Athletic Bilbao beat Barcelona
- Coutinho set for Bayern Munich loan move
- Ghana's Patrick Twumasi joins Turkish club on loan
- Skyy FC owner unhappy with Normalisation Committee's draft statutes
- Andre Ayew focused on Swansea amid transfer rumours
- Liverpool goalie could miss Southampton game after pitch invader injured his ankle
- Hazard out of Madrid season opener with thigh injury
- Neymar has 'made mistakes' in pushing for PSG exit
- La Liga preview: Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid set for three-horse title race
- Chelsea condemn racist abuse towards striker Abraham
- Agyemang-Badu recovering steadily after blood clot scare
- Messi, Ronaldo and Van Dijk nominated for UEFA award
- I've not signed to fight Joshua in Saudi Arabia - Ruiz Jr
- #JoyFPL: Possible replacements for Alisson in Gameweek 2