Hearts of Oak Chief Executive Officer Mark Noonan has revealed that his outfit will announce a world class kit sponsor in two weeks.
This comes after arch-rivals Asante Kotoko officially announced their partnership deal with Portuguese sportswear manufacturing company, Strike.
The Accra-based giants have been without a kit sponsor since the expiration of Barex last season.
Many of the club's fans have been calling on management to secure a kit sponsor befitting their status as the oldest existing club in the country.
In an exclusive interview on Asempa FM’s Ultimate Sports Show, the American marketing tycoon said the Phobians are busily working to make the club more attractive
“Hearts of Oak will announce a World class kit sponsor in two weeks”
“I don’t just come out and make pronouncements unless I’m certain, therefore; I can assure you that Hearts of Oak will unveil a new kit sponsor in a fortnight”
He also pleaded with Government to waive the taxes and VAT off imported kits.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Parliament: Sports Minister summoned to explain poor AFCON showing
- 'I'd swap Champions League medal for Afcon' - Mane
- BHOBU-POGA Health Walk slated for July 20
- Senegal v Algeria: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- Ghana to face South Africa in AFCON 2021 qualifying
- Amaju Pinnick dismissed as Caf vice-president
- Mikel Obi retires from international football
- A fifth “All-African Coaches” AFCON final
- Juventus sign De Ligt on five-year deal
- AFCON 2019: Ighalo hands Nigeria bronze
- Atletico Madrid sign Tottenham defender Kieran Trippier
- Kotoko midfielder Kwame Bonsu completes move to Esperance
- CAF adopts one-leg finals for club competitions
- Real Zaragoza sign Raphael Dwamena from Levante
- Caf expands Women's AFCON to 12 teams