Ghana have been drawn in Group F for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt alongside defending champions Cameroon.
The Black Stars will be up for revenge against the Indomitable Lions, who ended their hopes of winning the 2017 tournament in the semi-finals.
Guinea-Bissau and Benin are the other teams, making it an all West African group.
Kwesi Appiah’s men will be based in Ismailia and will begin their tournament against Benin on Monday, 25 June.
They will then face Cameroon on 29 June before playing Guinea-Bissau four days later.
Ghana have been crowned champions of Africa four times but haven’t lifted the trophy in 37 years.
Hosts nation Egypt will face Zimbabwe, DR Congo and Uganda in Group A while two-time champions Ivory Coast are in Group D alongside Morocco, South Africa and Namibia.
Two of the three tournament debutants - Madagascar and Burundi - are in Group B with Nigeria and Guinea.
The other new team, Mauritania, are in Group E with Tunisia, Mali and Angola.
Senegal and Algeria are alongside Kenya and Tanzania, who have only qualified once before - in 1980 - in Group C.
The first game of the tournament will be at the Cairo International Stadium between Egypt and on Friday, 21 June.
The tournament takes place in six stadiums across Egypt between 21 June and 19 July.
This year's tournament is the largest Africa Cup of Nations ever, with 24 teams.
The top two from each group will go through to the last 16, while the best four third-placed teams also progress - meaning only eight teams are eliminated in the group stages.
The draw was held next to the pyramids in Egypt.
DRAW IN FULL
Group A: Egypt, DR Congo, Uganda, Zimbabwe
Group B: Nigeria, Guinea, Madagascar, Burundi
Group C: Senegal, Algeria, Kenya, Tanzania
Group D: Morocco, Ivory Coast, South Africa, Namibia
Group E: Tunisia, Mali, Mauritania, Angola
Group F: Cameroon, Ghana, Benin, Guinea-Bissau
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Rafael Benitez to leave Newcastle United
- Ivory Coast v South Africa: kick-off time, team news, head-to-head, form and more
- AFCON 2019: Morocco coach blasts referee after he refuses water break in searing heat
- Tunisia v Angola kick-off time, team news, head-to-head, form and more
- AFCON 2019: Algeria earn comfortable win over Kenya
- Argentina beat Qatar 2-0 to qualify for Copa America last eight
- AFCON 2019: Senegal see off Tanzania in Mane's absence
- NC Special Cup: Kotoko beat Karela on penalties to lift trophy
- AFCON 2019: Morocco beat Namibia with late own goal
- Algeria v Kenya: Kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- Senegal v Tanzania: Kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- Morocco v Namibia: Kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- NC Special Cup: Can Karela United make history?
- Brazil crush Peru 5-0 to reach Copa America last eight
- AFCON 2019: Madagascar draw with Guinea on tournament debut