The Black Stars will hold a training camp in Abu Dhabi, UAE ahead of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.
Deputy Sports Minister Perry Okudzeto announced this after Friday's draw in Cairo.
Abu Dhabi has similar weather condition like Egypt in the summer and also provides excellent training facilities.
The Black Stars trained there ahead of the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations finals in South Africa.
''Tomorrow [Saturday] we head out to Ismailia to look at the facilities that are available to our teams. From Ismailia, we come back to Cairo. We are going to go off to Abu Dhabi as well to finish our arrangements for camp and then head back to Accra,” Okudzeto told Joy Sports in Cairo.
The Black Stars will be based in Ismailia where they will play two matches and then drive to Suez for their final group game.
Ghana will face defending champions Cameroon, Benin and Guinea-Bissau in Group F at the tournament this June.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Azumah pays tribute to former opponent Whitaker
- Pernell 'SweetPea' Whitaker, vanquisher of Azumah Nelson, dies in car accident
- Caf boss Ahmad paid expenses for same days but different countries
- Esperance and Wydad lodge Champions League appeals
- 'I am studying German' - Mourinho hints at Bundesliga interest
- AFCON 2019: Senegal to miss defender Kalidou Koulibaly in final
- AFCON 2019: Celebrations marred by violence after Algeria's semi-final win
- AFCON 2019: Mahrez scores late winner to put Algeria into final
- AFCON 2019: Senegal beat Tunisia after extra-time to reach final
- Novak Djokovic beats Roger Federer in Wimbledon final-set tie-break thriller
- 'Beating PSG 6-1 my best footballing memory' - Neymar fuels Barca comeback
- Senegal v Tunisia: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- AFCON 2019: Military planes to fly Algeria fans to Cairo for Nigeria clash
- Agyemang-Badu joins Hellas Verona on loan
- Simona Halep beats Serena Williams to win Wimbledon title