The Black Stars will hold a training camp in Abu Dhabi, UAE ahead of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.
Deputy Sports Minister Perry Okudzeto announced this after Friday's draw in Cairo.
Abu Dhabi has similar weather condition like Egypt in the summer and also provides excellent training facilities.
The Black Stars trained there ahead of the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations finals in South Africa.
''Tomorrow [Saturday] we head out to Ismailia to look at the facilities that are available to our teams. From Ismailia, we come back to Cairo. We are going to go off to Abu Dhabi as well to finish our arrangements for camp and then head back to Accra,” Okudzeto told Joy Sports in Cairo.
The Black Stars will be based in Ismailia where they will play two matches and then drive to Suez for their final group game.
Ghana will face defending champions Cameroon, Benin and Guinea-Bissau in Group F at the tournament this June.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Prison Ladies fined ¢5,000 for assault on ref Bremansu
- ‘Prof Wallace’ writes: Economic benefits of sports
- MTN supports South African Freedom Day Golf Tourney
- Pogba only player not from Man City or Liverpool in PFA Team of the Year
- UK visa delay could hurt Ghanaian Heavyweight boxer Richard Lartey's dream
- Ex-EPL stars set for Ghana scouting programme on April 29
- Premier League wage bill surges to £2.9bn
- Man City return to top with derby win over Man United
- Superb Wolves dent Arsenal's top-four hopes
- NC Special Cup: Kotoko, Hearts win to end first round on a high
- Samini to perform at 44th MTN SWAG Awards
- Ortiz will not replace Miller as Joshua's next opponent
- NC Special Cup: Matchday 7 preview
- Barcelona close in on La Liga title with routine win at Alaves
- William Amponsah wins 2019 Kwahu Easter Mountain Marathon