Alexandre Lacazette's first-half free-kick eased Arsenal into the Europa League semi-finals as they completed a 3-0 aggregate victory over Napoli.
Lacazette's 25-yard effort flew into the top corner after the hosts enjoyed the better of the early chances.
Arkadiusz Milik had a goal ruled out for offside while Petr Cech saved well from Jose Callejon.
Arsenal are scheduled to host Valencia in the first leg of their semi-final on Thursday 2 May.
In the end, it was a comfortable night's work for the Gunners as Unai Emery marked his 50th game as their manager.
Arsenal, who arrived at the Stadio San Paolo with a 2-0 lead from the first leg in London, could have doubled their margin of victory on the night but home goalkeeper Alex Meret superbly saved from Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang after the break.
The only negative aspect of the evening for Arsenal was Aaron Ramsey hobbling off with a suspected hamstring injury.
The Wales midfielder was withdrawn in the first-half and will be a doubt for the club's remaining fixtures before his summer move to Juventus.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Valencia win Copa del Rey to end Barcelona's double dream
- Full list of winners at 2019 Joy Sports Invitational
- Sapholda Ventures crowned champions of Joy Sports Invitational 2019
- Black Stars captaincy rift triggers 'bring back Stephen Appiah spirit'
- Gyan urged to decline Black Stars 'General Captain' post
- Live: Joy Sports Invitational 2019 updates
- Joy AFCON Podcast Ep 4: Gyan & Ayew + analysis of Appiah's 29-man squad
- Messi haunted by Liverpool defeat
- Kanoute's attempt to give Seville its first purpose-built mosque in 700 years
- Kwesi Appiah names Andre Ayew as new Black Stars captain
- Keita set to miss Champions League final but could be ready for Guinea
- PSG boss Al-Khelaifi charged with athletics corruption
- Antonio Conte set to take charge at Inter Milan
- NC Special Cup: Kotoko qualify for semi-finals
- Prof. Wallace writes: The role of Governments in football