The last double game week is upon us and realistically holds the last chance to get one over your mini-league rivals. Teams that will feature in the double game week include Tottenham Hotspur, Brighton and Hove Albion, Watford, Southampton, Arsenal, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Manchester United and Manchester City.
The array of teams involved in the double game week allows premium picks or differential picks. The debate is whether this double game week is worth going all out for or teams playing in just one fixture can still present some good options.
This week’s episode of the Joy Fantasy Football Show sees the experts deliberate on whether you should go all out for this double game week or you should be cautious.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Hudson-Odoi agrees five-year deal to stay at Chelsea
- Zidane denies showing Bale disrespect
- Hearts of Oak decide against renewing Malik Akowuah's contract
- Ronaldo will not face charges over alleged rape
- Hearts of Oak release goalkeeper Ernest Sowah
- Chelsea defender Ethan Ampadu joins RB Leipzig on loan
- Betway Talent Search 2019: Desire FC win Northern Zone
- 'Zidane is a disgrace!' - Bale's agent slams Real Madrid boss
- Ghana Football Awards: Partey retains Footballer of the Year crown
- Pacquiao beats Thurman on points to take WBA Super welterweight title
- CAF Competitions: Kotoko set for Nigerian challenge and Ashgold get Equatoguinean opponents
- Herve Renard resigns as Morocco coach
- Sports Minister to brief parliament on AFCON2019
- Bale 'very close' to exit - Zinedine Zidane.
- AFCON 2019: The tournament of the underdog