The last double game week is upon us and realistically holds the last chance to get one over your mini-league rivals. Teams that will feature in the double game week include Tottenham Hotspur, Brighton and Hove Albion, Watford, Southampton, Arsenal, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Manchester United and Manchester City.
The array of teams involved in the double game week allows premium picks or differential picks. The debate is whether this double game week is worth going all out for or teams playing in just one fixture can still present some good options.
This week’s episode of the Joy Fantasy Football Show sees the experts deliberate on whether you should go all out for this double game week or you should be cautious.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Arsenal's Mkhitaryan to miss Europa League final due to security concerns
- André Ayew set to be named new Ghana captain
- Kwesi Appiah forced Gyan to retire - Asamoah’s Aide
- Highlights: Asamoah Gyan, 16 years a Black Star [Video + infographic]
- Manner of Gyan's retirement reveals true, fractured state of Black Stars
- Asamoah Gyan retires from Black Stars
- Ghana can end AFCON drought with TB Joshua's help - Richard Kingson
- Why African players are dominating European leagues
- Bolivian referee dies after collapsing during match
- Kofi Addo-Agyekum grateful to SWAG
- 'Quality not enough' to win Afcon - Thomas Partey
- Guardiola: 'Incredible' treble not enough for Man City without Champions League
- Real Madrid midfielder Kroos extends contract until 2023
- NC Special Cup: Yacouba returns to inspire Kotoko to victory, Hearts confirm top spot in Premier B
- Nadal defeats Djokovic in Italian Open final to win first title of year