Paris St-Germain claimed their eighth Ligue 1 title without kicking a ball after second-placed Lille were held to a goalless draw at Toulouse.
The leaders have 81 points after 32 games and cannot be caught as they lead Lille, who have played one more match, by 16 points with five games remaining.
Thomas Tuchel's side will take to the field as champions when they host Monaco later on Sunday.
PSG have now won the title six times in the past seven seasons.
The Parisians could win the domestic double when they face Stade Rennais in the French Cup final next Saturday.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Asamoah Gyan retires from Black Stars
- Ghana can end AFCON drought with TB Joshua's help - Richard Kingson
- Why African players are dominating European leagues
- Bolivian referee dies after collapsing during match
- Kofi Addo-Agyekum grateful to SWAG
- 'Quality not enough' to win Afcon - Thomas Partey
- Guardiola: 'Incredible' treble not enough for Man City without Champions League
- Real Madrid midfielder Kroos extends contract until 2023
- NC Special Cup: Yacouba returns to inspire Kotoko to victory, Hearts confirm top spot in Premier B
- Nadal defeats Djokovic in Italian Open final to win first title of year
- Barca held by Eibar despite Messi double
- Real Madrid end campaign with 12th league defeat
- Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale in first round to defend title
- Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany to leave after 11 years
- Manchester City win FA Cup to secure historic domestic football treble