Paris St-Germain claimed their eighth Ligue 1 title without kicking a ball after second-placed Lille were held to a goalless draw at Toulouse.
The leaders have 81 points after 32 games and cannot be caught as they lead Lille, who have played one more match, by 16 points with five games remaining.
Thomas Tuchel's side will take to the field as champions when they host Monaco later on Sunday.
PSG have now won the title six times in the past seven seasons.
The Parisians could win the domestic double when they face Stade Rennais in the French Cup final next Saturday.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Hearts of Oak release goalkeeper Ernest Sowah
- Chelsea defender Ethan Ampadu joins RB Leipzig on loan
- Betway Talent Search 2019: Desire FC win Northern Zone
- 'Zidane is a disgrace!' - Bale's agent slams Real Madrid boss
- Ghana Football Awards: Partey retains Footballer of the Year crown
- Pacquiao beats Thurman on points to take WBA Super welterweight title
- CAF Competitions: Kotoko set for Nigerian challenge and Ashgold get Equatoguinean opponents
- Herve Renard resigns as Morocco coach
- Sports Minister to brief parliament on AFCON2019
- Bale 'very close' to exit - Zinedine Zidane.
- AFCON 2019: The tournament of the underdog
- Man Utd reject Inter Milan's £54m Lukaku bid
- The #JoyAFCON Team of the Tournament
- Senegal 0-1 Algeria: Five things we learned
- Algeria win Africa Cup of Nations with fortuitous early goal