Manchester City moved back to the top of the Premier League with a hard-fought victory over neighbours Manchester United at Old Trafford.
Second-half goals from Bernardo Silva and substitute Leroy Sane took the defending champions a point clear of Liverpool with three games remaining.
After an edgy first half Pep Guardiola's side took control when Silva cut inside Luke Shaw and found the bottom-right corner.
Sane's goal 12 minutes later made the result comfortable, with the Germany winger firing a shot through United keeper David de Gea.
Jesse Lingard missed United's best opportunities, firing wide with a first-half volley and missing the ball when presented with an open goal after the break.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's team remain sixth in the table, three points from a place in the top four and Champions League qualification.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Akufo-Addo backs Kwesi Appiah's new Black Stars captain decision
- StarTimes to broadcast 2019 Copa Del Rey final
- Ghana does not belong to Asamoah Gyan, he can go – Grunsah
- Arsenal's Mkhitaryan to miss Europa League final due to security concerns
- André Ayew set to be named new Ghana captain
- Kwesi Appiah forced Gyan to retire - Asamoah’s Aide
- Highlights: Asamoah Gyan, 16 years a Black Star [Video + infographic]
- Manner of Gyan's retirement reveals true, fractured state of Black Stars
- Asamoah Gyan retires from Black Stars
- Ghana can end AFCON drought with TB Joshua's help - Richard Kingson
- Why African players are dominating European leagues
- Bolivian referee dies after collapsing during match
- Kofi Addo-Agyekum grateful to SWAG
- 'Quality not enough' to win Afcon - Thomas Partey
- Guardiola: 'Incredible' treble not enough for Man City without Champions League