All is set for the two-day EPL Soccer Clinic expected to take place at the Aquinas School Park on April 29-30.
Two ex-EPL players, one of whom is now a coach are expected in town to scout for young football talents in schools.
Micky Adams who was once a player-coach at Fulham and has played for other top English Premier sides including Southampton, Leeds United and Stoke City leads the team to Ghana.
He will be accompanied by Lawrie Dudfield, a former EPL football star who has also played with Leicester City and Hull City.
The soccer clinic is being organized by the Brooke House College Football Academy, England, and is supported by the Commonwealth office in Accra and Everythings Education, an education consultancy company.
Micky Adams was a former Southampton player
The event is a continuation of the British Boarding School Expo, which took place in Accra at the end of February 2019.
After registration formalities over 100 young players between ages 11-17 will have the opportunity to exhibit their talents and skills with the hope of securing scholarship opportunities to the Brooke House College Football Academy.
There will be daily coaching sessions which will concentrate on all aspects of player development from improving individual technique, positional play, the contribution each player makes to a team, as well as monitoring player fitness through individual training plans including a focus on diet and nutrition.
The Africa head of the Royal Commonwealth Society, John Apea is happy at the interest shown by students who are poised to fulfil their dream of playing professional football whilst still pursuing education as well.
Follow @TheRCSAfrica and @RCSAfricaRegion on twitter and facebook, respectively, for more information.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Asamoah Gyan retires from Black Stars
- Ghana can end AFCON drought with TB Joshua's help - Richard Kingson
- Why African players are dominating European leagues
- Bolivian referee dies after collapsing during match
- Kofi Addo-Agyekum grateful to SWAG
- 'Quality not enough' to win Afcon - Thomas Partey
- Guardiola: 'Incredible' treble not enough for Man City without Champions League
- Real Madrid midfielder Kroos extends contract until 2023
- NC Special Cup: Yacouba returns to inspire Kotoko to victory, Hearts confirm top spot in Premier B
- Nadal defeats Djokovic in Italian Open final to win first title of year
- Barca held by Eibar despite Messi double
- Real Madrid end campaign with 12th league defeat
- Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale in first round to defend title
- Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany to leave after 11 years
- Manchester City win FA Cup to secure historic domestic football treble