Crystal Palace have signed Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi on loan until the end of the season.
The Belgium international, 25, had been on a season-long loan at La Liga side Valencia.
Batshuayi - who had been linked with a loan move to Tottenham or Everton - has scored seven goals in 32 Premier League appearances for the Blues.
"This is a fantastic signing for Crystal Palace," said club chairman Steve Parish.
"Michy is a player we've long admired, and I'm delighted that we've finally managed to get him in a red and blue shirt. He will be a magnificent addition to our squad."
Chelsea signed Batshuayi for £33.2m from Marseille in 2016, and he scored the decisive goal in Chelsea's 2016-17 Premier League title success.
He spent the second half of last season on loan at Borussia Dortmund, where he scored nine times in 14 games.
He netted one goal in 15 La Liga appearances for Valencia this season.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Parliament: Sports Minister summoned to explain poor AFCON showing
- 'I'd swap Champions League medal for Afcon' - Mane
- BHOBU-POGA Health Walk slated for July 20
- Senegal v Algeria: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- Ghana to face South Africa in AFCON 2021 qualifying
- Amaju Pinnick dismissed as Caf vice-president
- Mikel Obi retires from international football
- A fifth “All-African Coaches” AFCON final
- Juventus sign De Ligt on five-year deal
- AFCON 2019: Ighalo hands Nigeria bronze
- Atletico Madrid sign Tottenham defender Kieran Trippier
- Kotoko midfielder Kwame Bonsu completes move to Esperance
- CAF adopts one-leg finals for club competitions
- Real Zaragoza sign Raphael Dwamena from Levante
- Caf expands Women's AFCON to 12 teams