Crystal Palace have signed Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi on loan until the end of the season.
The Belgium international, 25, had been on a season-long loan at La Liga side Valencia.
Batshuayi - who had been linked with a loan move to Tottenham or Everton - has scored seven goals in 32 Premier League appearances for the Blues.
"This is a fantastic signing for Crystal Palace," said club chairman Steve Parish.
"Michy is a player we've long admired, and I'm delighted that we've finally managed to get him in a red and blue shirt. He will be a magnificent addition to our squad."
Chelsea signed Batshuayi for £33.2m from Marseille in 2016, and he scored the decisive goal in Chelsea's 2016-17 Premier League title success.
He spent the second half of last season on loan at Borussia Dortmund, where he scored nine times in 14 games.
He netted one goal in 15 La Liga appearances for Valencia this season.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Emiliano Sala's father dies three months after son is killed
- Solskjaer 'thinks Pogba will be at Man Utd next season'
- Prison Ladies fined ¢5,000 for assault on ref Bremansu
- ‘Prof Wallace’ writes: Economic benefits of sports
- MTN supports South African Freedom Day Golf Tourney
- Pogba only player not from Man City or Liverpool in PFA Team of the Year
- UK visa delay could hurt Ghanaian Heavyweight boxer Richard Lartey's dream
- Ex-EPL stars set for Ghana scouting programme on April 29
- Premier League wage bill surges to £2.9bn
- Man City return to top with derby win over Man United
- Superb Wolves dent Arsenal's top-four hopes
- NC Special Cup: Kotoko, Hearts win to end first round on a high
- Samini to perform at 44th MTN SWAG Awards
- Ortiz will not replace Miller as Joshua's next opponent
- NC Special Cup: Matchday 7 preview