A fire has engulfed a dormitory at the youth team training centre of one of Brazil's biggest football clubs, killing 10 people.
Three people were also injured when the fire broke out at Ninho de Urubu, the training ground of Flamengo football club, in Rio de Janeiro.
All ten victims are said by local media to be young athletes. The cause of the fire is not yet known.
Flamengo is one of Brazil's biggest and best-known clubs internationally.
According to the G1 news portal, the fire began at 05:10 (07:10 GMT) and was extinguished by 07:30.
None of the victims has been identified but players aged between 14 and 17 are known to have used the dormitory.
Image copyright google STREET VIEW
Image captionThe facility was said to be state of the art
The injured were taken to a nearby hospital, firefighters say.
The Ninho de Urubu centre was expanded two months ago, Reuters news agency reports.
Some of Flamengo's most prominent former players include World Cup winners Ronaldinho, Bebeto and Romario.
As well as being one of Brazil's most successful football clubs, Flamengo also has basketball, rowing, swimming and volleyball teams.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Emiliano Sala's father dies three months after son is killed
- Solskjaer 'thinks Pogba will be at Man Utd next season'
- Prison Ladies fined ¢5,000 for assault on ref Bremansu
- ‘Prof Wallace’ writes: Economic benefits of sports
- MTN supports South African Freedom Day Golf Tourney
- Pogba only player not from Man City or Liverpool in PFA Team of the Year
- UK visa delay could hurt Ghanaian Heavyweight boxer Richard Lartey's dream
- Ex-EPL stars set for Ghana scouting programme on April 29
- Premier League wage bill surges to £2.9bn
- Man City return to top with derby win over Man United
- Superb Wolves dent Arsenal's top-four hopes
- NC Special Cup: Kotoko, Hearts win to end first round on a high
- Samini to perform at 44th MTN SWAG Awards
- Ortiz will not replace Miller as Joshua's next opponent
- NC Special Cup: Matchday 7 preview