It’s that time of the year when clubs in Europe go in search of top talents to bolster their squad with the business end of the season just around the corner.
Referred to as the winter transfer window, a lot of deals have been done by the clubs but as to whether it’s good or bad, the verdict will be delivered by the Joy Sports team on Thursday on our special Joy Transfer Countdown show.
The show will guide our cherished audience through the deals and the drama right up to when the transfer window officially slams shut.
It will be anchored by George Addo Jnr and Gary Al-Smith with insightful analysis from top journalists from Ghana and abroad. But you can be part of the show by recording a one-minute video of yourself analyzing your club’s transfers and send to the Whatsapp number 0544652366.
It airs from 10 pm to 12 am on Joy 99.7FM, Joy Prime and Joy News.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Boateng off to China as Levante announce transfer to Dalian Yifang
- Joshua Clottey’s return after three years motivated by regaining title
- 2019 Standard Chartered Trophy launched
- Khedira out of Juve game with Atletico due to irregular heartbeat
- Mukarama receives U-17 World Cup Golden Boot and Bronze Ball
- Barcelona fail to take chances against battling Lyon
- Liverpool frustrated by Bayern in Anfield stalemate
- GFA Elections: NC denies Master Degree requirement reports
- Supercopa de Espana: New four-team tournament set to be played abroad
- Hearts boss Kim Grant unhappy with lack of competitive football
- Kotoko coach reiterates CAF Confed knockout stage target
- Solskjaer praises Pogba as one of 'best attacking midfielders in the world'
- Sarri feels the heat as Chelsea fans turn on Italian coach
- Man Utd knock holders Chelsea out of FA Cup
- Saudi prince denies interest in £3.8bn Man Utd takeover