The founder and general overseer of the God’s Crown Chapel Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi has forecast that the Black Stars will end their continental trophy drought by winning this year’s Africa Cup of Nations.
His prophecy contradicts what another Man of God Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi, Leader of the Glorious Wave International Church, revealed in his end of year service.
Oduro Gyebi, popularly known as Eagle Prophet, revealed he saw in his dream the Black Stars being crowned champions of Africa.
''It's true. God revealed to me that Black Stars would win the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in June,'' he told Adom FM Sports.
''I saw rainbow clouding over the Black Stars. I also saw captain Asamoah Gyan and his deputy Andre Ayew holding the AFCON trophy and presenting it.
''God told me that it is the victory he is giving to the country.''
However, Pastor Badu Kobi also gave a different prophecy at his end of year service.
''The Black Stars would not win the Africa Cup of Nations this year,'' he said.
''Last year I said on a TV interview that Ghana football would go down and I advised Kwesi Nyantakyi to stepp down but he didn’t mind me until Anas exposed him.''
Ghana last won the tournament 35 years ago at the 1982 finals played in Libya.
However, the Black Stars have been losing finalists on three occasions- 1992 (Senegal), 2010 (Angola) and 2015 (Equatorial Guinea).
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- NC Special Cup: Kotoko beat Hearts on penalties to reach finals
- Ghana 0-0 South Africa: Black Stars players rated
- Chelsea confirm departure of Maurizio Sarri to Juventus
- Pogba: I’m thinking of a new challenge
- Fury stops Schwarz in second round of heavyweight fight
- Hearts v Kotoko tactics: How Phobians can beat marginally superior Porcupines
- Colombia beat Messi's Argentina at Copa America
- Ukraine win Under-20 World Cup with final win over South Korea
- 2019 AFCON: Sadio Mane suspended for Senegal's opening match
- 'I wish team well in Egypt' – Majeed Waris backs Ghana despite omission
- 2019 AFCON: Ghana end pre-tourney prep with goalless South Africa draw
- Ghana set for World Minigolf Cup in Sweden
- Argentina impressed by Messi's desire to end trophy heartache
- Chelsea would have to pay Derby £4m to secure Lampard as boss
- Multimedia secures radio rights for TOTAL AFCON2019 coverage