Jordan Ayew's late winner put Crystal Palace into the FA Cup fourth round as they finally broke down a resolute Grimsby.
The Ghanaian came off the bench to spare his side the embarrassment of failing to score against a side three divisions below them and who had played 87 minutes with 10 men after left-back Andrew Fox was sent off.
Palace had 30 attempts on goal, only to be repelled by Grimsby's fine defence.
But with less than four minutes to go, Ayew won a free-kick which was curled into the area by Schlupp, and his fellow Ghanaian was there to head past McKeown and ensure the Eagles’ place in round four.
Jordan has now scored two goals in two games for Palace this week after going 14 matches without a goal.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Pogba: I’m thinking of a new challenge
- Fury stops Schwarz in second round of heavyweight fight
- Hearts v Kotoko tactics: How Phobians can beat marginally superior Porcupines
- Colombia beat Messi's Argentina at Copa America
- Ukraine win Under-20 World Cup with final win over South Korea
- 2019 AFCON: Sadio Mane suspended for Senegal's opening match
- 'I wish team well in Egypt' – Majeed Waris backs Ghana despite omission
- 2019 AFCON: Ghana end pre-tourney prep with goalless South Africa draw
- Ghana set for World Minigolf Cup in Sweden
- Argentina impressed by Messi's desire to end trophy heartache
- Chelsea would have to pay Derby £4m to secure Lampard as boss
- Multimedia secures radio rights for TOTAL AFCON2019 coverage
- NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors beat Golden State Warriors to win first title
- Chelsea agree deal for Maurizio Sarri to join Juventus
- Women's World Cup: Marta has record to rival Brazil legends Ronaldo and Pele