Albert Adomah has joined Nottingham Forest on a two-year-deal after the winger was released by Aston Villa following their promotion to the Premier League.
The 31-year-old's 125th and final Villa appearance was May's Championship play-off final win over Derby.
Villa were the second club he helped to Premier League promotion, having gone up with Middlesbrough in 2016.
Adomah is Forest's fifth signing in the past six days.
The former Bristol City and Barnet forward was Villa's top scorer in 2017-18 with 15 goals in all competitions and last season made 36 Championship appearances, scoring four times.
He is the second winger to join the Reds this summer, with Sammy Ameobi signed by former Martin O'Neill before he was sacked and replaced by Sabri Lamouchi in June.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Senegal v Algeria: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- Ghana to face South Africa in AFCON 2021 qualifying
- Amaju Pinnick dismissed as Caf vice-president
- Mikel Obi retires from international football
- A fifth “All-African Coaches” AFCON final
- Juventus sign De Ligt on five-year deal
- AFCON 2019: Ighalo hands Nigeria bronze
- Atletico Madrid sign Tottenham defender Kieran Trippier
- Kotoko midfielder Kwame Bonsu completes move to Esperance
- CAF adopts one-leg finals for club competitions
- Real Zaragoza sign Raphael Dwamena from Levante
- Caf expands Women's AFCON to 12 teams
- Tunisia v Nigeria: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- Blatter labels Samoura's Caf move 'colonialist'
- Pernell Whitaker was unique - Eddie Pappoe