Ghana attacker Nana Ampomah has joined Fortuna Dusseldorf on a three-year-deal from Waasland-Beveren in Belgium.
He joins the Bundesliga outfit just days after the signing of compatriot Bernard Tekepetey from Schalke 04.
"If you look at the great arena, there is no doubt that Fortuna is a big club," Ampomah said after signing the contract, Thursday.
"I am very happy to be allowed to play for this club and will do everything we can to achieve our goals."
Last season, Ampomah made 30 appearances for Waasland-Beveren, scoring eight times and providing seven assists.
"Nana Ampomah is a fast, both-footed and tricky player for the offensive wing," Fortuna board member Lutz Pfannenstiel said.
"We have watched him several times and are convinced that after his strong last season in the Belgian Jupiler League, he will also leave a lasting impression in the Bundesliga."
The 23-year-old has been capped four times by Black Stars.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Azumah pays tribute to former opponent Whitaker
- Pernell 'SweetPea' Whitaker, vanquisher of Azumah Nelson, dies in car accident
- Caf boss Ahmad paid expenses for same days but different countries
- Esperance and Wydad lodge Champions League appeals
- 'I am studying German' - Mourinho hints at Bundesliga interest
- AFCON 2019: Senegal to miss defender Kalidou Koulibaly in final
- AFCON 2019: Celebrations marred by violence after Algeria's semi-final win
- AFCON 2019: Mahrez scores late winner to put Algeria into final
- AFCON 2019: Senegal beat Tunisia after extra-time to reach final
- Novak Djokovic beats Roger Federer in Wimbledon final-set tie-break thriller
- 'Beating PSG 6-1 my best footballing memory' - Neymar fuels Barca comeback
- Senegal v Tunisia: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- AFCON 2019: Military planes to fly Algeria fans to Cairo for Nigeria clash
- Agyemang-Badu joins Hellas Verona on loan
- Simona Halep beats Serena Williams to win Wimbledon title