Ghana attacker Nana Ampomah has joined Fortuna Dusseldorf on a three-year-deal from Waasland-Beveren in Belgium.
He joins the Bundesliga outfit just days after the signing of compatriot Bernard Tekepetey from Schalke 04.
"If you look at the great arena, there is no doubt that Fortuna is a big club," Ampomah said after signing the contract, Thursday.
"I am very happy to be allowed to play for this club and will do everything we can to achieve our goals."
Last season, Ampomah made 30 appearances for Waasland-Beveren, scoring eight times and providing seven assists.
"Nana Ampomah is a fast, both-footed and tricky player for the offensive wing," Fortuna board member Lutz Pfannenstiel said.
"We have watched him several times and are convinced that after his strong last season in the Belgian Jupiler League, he will also leave a lasting impression in the Bundesliga."
The 23-year-old has been capped four times by Black Stars.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- The #JoyAFCON Team of the Tournament
- Senegal 0-1 Algeria: Five things we learned
- Algeria win Africa Cup of Nations with fortuitous early goal
- Parliament: Sports Minister summoned to explain poor AFCON showing
- 'I'd swap Champions League medal for Afcon' - Mane
- BHOBU-POGA Health Walk slated for July 20
- Senegal v Algeria: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- Ghana to face South Africa in AFCON 2021 qualifying
- Amaju Pinnick dismissed as Caf vice-president
- Mikel Obi retires from international football
- A fifth “All-African Coaches” AFCON final
- Juventus sign De Ligt on five-year deal
- AFCON 2019: Ighalo hands Nigeria bronze
- Atletico Madrid sign Tottenham defender Kieran Trippier
- Kotoko midfielder Kwame Bonsu completes move to Esperance