Algeria can extend their impressive run at the Africa Cup of Nations when they take on struggling Tanzania in their final Group C game on Monday.
The Desert Foxes have been one of the best teams in the competition thus far, beating Kenya and Senegal to secure an early qualification to the round of 16.
They will be hoping to secure top spot finish against East Africans. A draw will be enough for the North Africans.
Tanzania on the other hand, have been knocked out of the competition after losing to Senegal and Kenya.
What is kick-off time?
The match will start at exactly 17:00GMT
The two teams recent form:
The North Africans beat the Teranga Lions of Senegal and The Harambee Stars of Kenya to qualify for the knock out stages of the competition.
The Taifa Stars are in a poor form as they lost to both Senegal and Kenya.
Team News: Who is available, injured or suspended?
With a strong team, Algeria coach, Djamel Belmadi, is very confident of crushing their East African opponents heading into this match.
“We respect Tanzania, but that doesn’t mean we won’t go in full strength, we beat the number 1 team in Africa already, Senegal”
Algeria have every player available ahead of the match.
The Taifa Stars have refused to go down without a fight as their star player, Simon Msuva, is keen on winning their last game before leaving Egypt.
“The next game will be hard because Algeria is a big team with big names who are in the biggest clubs in Europe. This is the last game in the group stage and we’ll do our best to beat Algeria”.
All the players in the Tanzania camp are available for selection as well.
Head to Head record
The Desert Foxes and The Taifa Stars have met four times in the African Cup of Nations with each side winning one and drawing two.
Probable starting XIs
ALGERIA: M’Bolhi, Attal, Mandi, Benlamri, Bensebaini, Guedioura, Riyad Mahrez, Feghouli, Bennacer, Belaili, Bounedjah
TANZANIA: Manula, Phillipo, Michael, Mtoni, Nyoni, Domayo, Hussein, Zayd, Yussuf, Bocco, Samatta.
Follow all the tournament games with #JoyAFCON. There’s live radio commentary on Joy 99.7FM, post-match programs on Joy FM, JoyNews TV (available via MultiTV Digibox and on DStv channel 421), Joy Prime (on DStv 281), analysis shows, and fanzones. Follow complete social media coverage on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram with @JoySportsGH.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Azumah pays tribute to former opponent Whitaker
- Pernell 'SweetPea' Whitaker, vanquisher of Azumah Nelson, dies in car accident
- Caf boss Ahmad paid expenses for same days but different countries
- Esperance and Wydad lodge Champions League appeals
- 'I am studying German' - Mourinho hints at Bundesliga interest
- AFCON 2019: Senegal to miss defender Kalidou Koulibaly in final
- AFCON 2019: Celebrations marred by violence after Algeria's semi-final win
- AFCON 2019: Mahrez scores late winner to put Algeria into final
- AFCON 2019: Senegal beat Tunisia after extra-time to reach final
- Novak Djokovic beats Roger Federer in Wimbledon final-set tie-break thriller
- 'Beating PSG 6-1 my best footballing memory' - Neymar fuels Barca comeback
- Senegal v Tunisia: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- AFCON 2019: Military planes to fly Algeria fans to Cairo for Nigeria clash
- Agyemang-Badu joins Hellas Verona on loan
- Simona Halep beats Serena Williams to win Wimbledon title