Ghana reached the last 16 of the Africa Cup of Nations following a 2-0 victory over Guinea-Bissau on Tuesday evening.
Jordan Ayew raced on to a through ball seconds after half-time to put Black Stars ahead, and Thomas Partey slotted home Abdul Baba's cross to seal the victory.
That second goal ensured Ghana finished top of Group F, with Cameroon drawing 0-0 with Benin in Ismailia.
Here is Joy Sports ratings of the Black Stars players.
Richard Ofori (GK) – 6
Ofori made a mess of long-range shot that nearly resulted in Guinea-Bissau opener in the first half. He was calm afterwards.
Andy Yiadom - 5
Had a fairly quiet game at the right side of the defence as he stuck to his task well.
Joseph Aidoo – 5
The Genk defender was making his first appearance in the tournament. He gave a good account of himself after a jittery start when he was fortunate not to give away a penalty.
John Boye – 5
Unlike the first game against Benin, he was calm and demonstrated experience particularly in the first 35 minutes when Guinea-Bissau had their best spell.
Baba Rahman – 7.5
Impressive performance from the Chelsea left-back as he demonstrated his attacking abilities by assisting two goals.
Mubarak Wakaso – 6
Kept tackling and intercepting well but his passes were poor yet again. His over-reliance on long balls was his Achilles heel as most of them were inaccurate.
Thomas Partey – 6.5
Despite scoring a goal, the Atletico Madrid midfielder was fairly quiet in the game.
Andre Dede Ayew (C) – 5
Kept it simple but as a number 10, he has to avail himself more and get involved.
Kwabena Owusu – 4
Had a lot of energy but didn’t have a huge impact on the game.
Samuel Owusu – 6
Saw a lot of the ball and created a couple of chances in the first half. However, he has to improve his decision making.
Jordan Ayew – 7
The Crystal Palace striker scored a decisive goal yet again and made some good runs as well.
Afriyie Acquah – 4
Failed to make a huge impact in the game after his introduction but stabilized the midfield.
Caleb Ekuban – N/A
Samuel Owusu – N/A
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Azumah pays tribute to former opponent Whitaker
- Pernell 'SweetPea' Whitaker, vanquisher of Azumah Nelson, dies in car accident
- Caf boss Ahmad paid expenses for same days but different countries
- Esperance and Wydad lodge Champions League appeals
- 'I am studying German' - Mourinho hints at Bundesliga interest
- AFCON 2019: Senegal to miss defender Kalidou Koulibaly in final
- AFCON 2019: Celebrations marred by violence after Algeria's semi-final win
- AFCON 2019: Mahrez scores late winner to put Algeria into final
- AFCON 2019: Senegal beat Tunisia after extra-time to reach final
- Novak Djokovic beats Roger Federer in Wimbledon final-set tie-break thriller
- 'Beating PSG 6-1 my best footballing memory' - Neymar fuels Barca comeback
- Senegal v Tunisia: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- AFCON 2019: Military planes to fly Algeria fans to Cairo for Nigeria clash
- Agyemang-Badu joins Hellas Verona on loan
- Simona Halep beats Serena Williams to win Wimbledon title