Ghana will head into the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt without a win in any of their preparatory games.
The Black Stars played out a goalless stalemate with South Africa on Saturday at the Police Stadium in Dubai.
Last week Sunday, they suffered a shock 1-0 defeat at the hands of Namibia.
Kwesi Appiah's side also failed to score in the two games.
It was an improved performance compared to last week but Black Stars failed to do the needful, that is to score a goal despite dominating in terms of possession and chances created.
Christian Atsu and Asamoah Gyan came the closest to scoring for the Black Stars. Atsu saw his goal-bound effort cleared off the line while Gyan header from close range struck the upright in the second half.
With the exception of defenders Joseph Atamah Laweh and Joseph Aidoo, as well as goalkeepers Lawrence Ati-Zigi and Felix Annan, every member of Ghana's team, had a run-out.
Appiah named a strong starting line-up which included captain Andre Ayew, Kwadwo Asamoah, Thomas Partey, Jordan Ayew, Christian Atsu, Richard Ofori and John Boye. These are players are expected to play a major role in Ghana's campaign.
Black Stars have been drawn against Cameroon, Benin and Guinea-Bissau in the group stage.
Joy Sports’Benedict Owusu watched the game in Dubai.
— JoySports #JoyAFCON (@JoySportsGH) June 15, 2019
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Zidane denies showing Bale disrespect
- Hearts of Oak decide against renewing Malik Akowuah's contract
- Ronaldo will not face charges over alleged rape
- Hearts of Oak release goalkeeper Ernest Sowah
- Chelsea defender Ethan Ampadu joins RB Leipzig on loan
- Betway Talent Search 2019: Desire FC win Northern Zone
- 'Zidane is a disgrace!' - Bale's agent slams Real Madrid boss
- Ghana Football Awards: Partey retains Footballer of the Year crown
- Pacquiao beats Thurman on points to take WBA Super welterweight title
- CAF Competitions: Kotoko set for Nigerian challenge and Ashgold get Equatoguinean opponents
- Herve Renard resigns as Morocco coach
- Sports Minister to brief parliament on AFCON2019
- Bale 'very close' to exit - Zinedine Zidane.
- AFCON 2019: The tournament of the underdog
- Man Utd reject Inter Milan's £54m Lukaku bid