Asante Kotoko booked their place in the finals of NC Special Cup tier 1 following after beating Hearts of Oak in the semi-finals on Sunday.
The Porcupine Warriors won 5-4 on penalties after a 1-1 stalemate in regulation time.
Kotoko looked to be cruising through to the final with Fatawu Safui's fourth-minute strike, only for Hearts to equalise in the 94th-minute courtesy Christopher Bonney to force penalties.
Captain Amos Frimpong scored the decisive spot-kick to send Kotoko through after defender Mohammed Alhassan's penalty hit the post.
Enjoy photos from the match played at the Accra Sports Stadium.
Takoradi-based FIFA referee, George Vormawah
Kotoko coach CK AKonnor
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- CAF Competitions: Kotoko set for Nigerian challenge and Ashgold get Equatoguinean opponents
- Herve Renard resigns as Morocco coach
- Sports Minister to brief parliament on AFCON2019
- Bale 'very close' to exit - Zinedine Zidane.
- AFCON 2019: The tournament of the underdog
- Man Utd reject Inter Milan's £54m Lukaku bid
- The #JoyAFCON Team of the Tournament
- Senegal 0-1 Algeria: Five things we learned
- Algeria win Africa Cup of Nations with fortuitous early goal
- Parliament: Sports Minister summoned to explain poor AFCON showing
- 'I'd swap Champions League medal for Afcon' - Mane
- BHOBU-POGA Health Walk slated for July 20
- Senegal v Algeria: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- Ghana to face South Africa in AFCON 2021 qualifying
- Amaju Pinnick dismissed as Caf vice-president