Bright Addae, a member of Ghana's U-20 team that won the World Cup in 2009, and Alhaji Salamu Amadu, Group Chairman of the Afro Arab Group of Companies have paid a visit to the Ghana Skate Soccer team.
Bright Addae together with Alhaji Salamu presented a set of Jerseys to the Skate Soccer Ghana Federation as part of their visit, urging them to keep on believing in their capabilities.
“Our doors are always open to the Ghana skate Soccer team. You have indeed made us understand that "Disability Is Not Inability" Bright said.
The Business mogul also assured the players of his entrepreneurial support from the Afro Arab microfinance a subsidiary of Afro Arab Group so that they will not go back onto the street again after they have been helped.
Mr Albert K Frimpong, CEO of the Federation expressed joy and thanked both Bright Addae and Alhaji Salamu Amadu for thinking about them. This is the first time a high profile footballer has paid a visit to the team and made a donation.
"We have so many big and influential players and business moguls in the country but it is only Bright Addae and Alhaji Salamu who decided to spend time with us."
"This will be remembered as a historic visit from the two of you" he added.
Bright Addae made 27 appearances for Ascoli in the just ended Italian Serie B season.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- AFCON 2019: Cameroon's Joel Tagueu ruled out of tournament with heart defect
- Prof. Wallace writes: Black Stars' pre-tournament 'goal drought'; a cause for concern?
- Ghana v Benin: Kick-off time, team news, head-to-head, form and more
- AFCON 2019: Djalma secures crucial point for Angola against Tunisia
- AFCON 2019: Asamoah Gyan set for another milestone
- AFCON 2019: Tunisian to referee Ghana’s clash with Benin
- AFCON 2019: Kodjia strike sees Ivory Coast scrape past South Africa
- Rafael Benitez to leave Newcastle United
- Ivory Coast v South Africa: kick-off time, team news, head-to-head, form and more
- AFCON 2019: Morocco coach blasts referee after he refuses water break in searing heat
- Tunisia v Angola kick-off time, team news, head-to-head, form and more
- AFCON 2019: Algeria earn comfortable win over Kenya
- Argentina beat Qatar 2-0 to qualify for Copa America last eight
- AFCON 2019: Senegal see off Tanzania in Mane's absence
- NC Special Cup: Kotoko beat Karela on penalties to lift trophy