Barcelona will meet Manchester United in the Champions League quarter-finals following the draw on Friday while Manchester City face Tottenham Hotspur in an all-Premier League clash.
Juventus, who ousted Atletico Madrid with the help of a Cristiano Ronaldo hat-trick on Tuesday, were drawn against Ajax Amsterdam, who are back in the last eight after a 16-year absence.
Liverpool, the fourth English representative, will face Porto in a repeat of last year's last 16 tie which they won 5-0 on aggregate.
United, initially drawn away, will play at home in the first leg to avoid a clash with Manchester City, who host Spurs in their second leg.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Ronaldo charged by UEFA over goal celebration
- CAF Rankings: Ghana gains one coefficient point after Kotoko campaign
- Messi humbled by Betis fans' standing ovation
- CAF CC: Akonnor refuses to blame lack of football activity for early exit
- Incredible Messi hat-trick earns standing ovation from Betis fans
- Inter edge Milan derby in five-goal thriller
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- CAF CC: Asante Kotoko suffer group stage exit
- Atletico-Barca clash sets attendance record for women's club game
- Keerapa Active to construct ultra-modern football facility in Sogakope
- Juventus suffer first league defeat of the season at Genoa
- Wolves stun Man United in FA Cup quarterfinals
- Man City come from two goals down to reach FA Cup last four
- Isco and Bale get Zidane's second coming off to winning start
- Dalex Swift Hoops lights up Pent Hall Week celebration