Black Stars will miss the services of defender Andy Yiadom when they take on Kenya in the final 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier in Accra on March 23.
The Reading player was expected to start at right back as the two nations fight for the top position in Group F, however, that will not be the case.
Yiadom sustained an injury while turning out for Reading against Stoke City in the English championship over the weekend.
Following that unfortunate incident, coach Kwesi Appiah has called to the squad Royal Antwerp defender Daniel Opare for the clash.
The Black Stars are expected to start training for the match on Tuesday evening at the Accra Sports Stadium.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany to leave after 11 years
- Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale in first round to defend title
- Manchester City win FA Cup to secure historic domestic football treble
- AFCON 2019: Why Asamoah Gyan must be sacrificed for the future
- Robben, Ribery strike in perfect farewell as Bayern seal Bundesliga title in style
- 'Bribed' referees who handled Ashgold-Kotoko clash banned temporarily
- Guardiola relaxed over UEFA probe into Manchester City
- Allegri to leave Juventus this summer
- ANALYSIS: Only these players from Ghana's 2017 AFCON team should go to Egypt. [Infographic]
- Wafu Women's Cup: Ghana fail to reach final after Nigeria defeat
- Asantehene calls for golf support
- Solskjaer will get financial backing to 'create success' at Man United
- Thomas Partey could join Inter, claims agent
- Man City referred to UEFA judicial chamber over alleged FFP breaches
- FIFA seeks a billion World Cup viewers to boost women's game