The Black Queens of Ghana have qualified to the semi-finals of the 2019 WAFU Women's competition after thrashing Togo by 6-0 in their second group game.
Mavis Owusu and Alice Kusi both scored a brace for the Black Queens while U-17 star Mukarama Abdualli scored her second goal of the competition for Ghana in the game.
Grace Asantewaa also scored in the game to secure the win for the Black Queens.
Mavis Owusu with a brace on the day was adjudged the Most Valuable Player after the game.
Ghana have accrued six points after two games, beating Senegal by 2-0 in the group opener.
The Queens have qualified for the semi-final stage.
Ghana will play host nation Ivory Coast in the final group game on Monday 13 May 2019 in a battle for the top spot position.
The Queens won the maiden edition of the tournament in 2018 and are hoping to defend it this year.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Mikel Obi retires from international football
- A fifth “All-African Coaches” AFCON final
- Juventus sign De Ligt on five-year deal
- AFCON 2019: Ighalo hands Nigeria bronze
- Atletico Madrid sign Tottenham defender Kieran Trippier
- Kotoko midfielder Kwame Bonsu completes move to Esperance
- CAF adopts one-leg finals for club competitions
- Real Zaragoza sign Raphael Dwamena from Levante
- Caf expands Women's AFCON to 12 teams
- Tunisia v Nigeria: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- Blatter labels Samoura's Caf move 'colonialist'
- Pernell Whitaker was unique - Eddie Pappoe
- #AFCON Offside: Ismailia, the beautiful city without V8 [Photos]
- Ghana Football Awards billboards hit town
- Marc Batchelor: South African former footballer shot dead