The Black Queens of Ghana have qualified to the semi-finals of the 2019 WAFU Women's competition after thrashing Togo by 6-0 in their second group game.
Mavis Owusu and Alice Kusi both scored a brace for the Black Queens while U-17 star Mukarama Abdualli scored her second goal of the competition for Ghana in the game.
Grace Asantewaa also scored in the game to secure the win for the Black Queens.
Mavis Owusu with a brace on the day was adjudged the Most Valuable Player after the game.
Ghana have accrued six points after two games, beating Senegal by 2-0 in the group opener.
The Queens have qualified for the semi-final stage.
Ghana will play host nation Ivory Coast in the final group game on Monday 13 May 2019 in a battle for the top spot position.
The Queens won the maiden edition of the tournament in 2018 and are hoping to defend it this year.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Kwesi Appiah names Andre Ayew as new Black Stars captain
- Keita set to miss Champions League final but could be ready for Guinea
- PSG boss Al-Khelaifi charged with athletics corruption
- Antonio Conte set to take charge at Inter Milan
- NC Special Cup: Kotoko qualify for semi-finals
- Prof. Wallace writes: The role of Governments in football
- Uganda FA part ways with Paa Kwesi Fabin after two months
- Sarri to discuss Chelsea future after Europa League final
- Fifa drops plans to expand 2022 World Cup to 48 teams
- Ghana's 2019 Afcon squad: Five players snubbed by Kwesi Appiah
- Four times Black Stars players retired, then came back
- AFCON 2019: Gyan named in Black Stars provisional squad
- VAR has been a success in La Liga, say Spanish referees
- CLUB 5 on 5 tournament: Eight teams set for final
- Gyan will not be captain despite President’s intervention- Head of Sports, Multimedia