About 20 corporate brands in Ghana will be given another full day of sporting thrill and excitement with the Joy Sports Invitational tournament 2019.
The 12th edition of the tournament put together by the Joy Sports will take place at Burma Camp Sports Complex on May 25.
The event helps staff of the various participating companies dust off the rustiness and competes in various sporting, disciplines while networking.
As usual, a sporting carnival atmosphere will be created by the corporate colours, non- stop cheering, rock tough competitions and the celebration of winners.
A lot of focus will be thrown on the CEOs mini goal post penalty shootout which is expected to attract a record number of CEOs and Managing Directors.
Also, look forward to some unbelievable records in the Men’s Football Competition, Women’s Penalty Shoot Out, Unisex Relay, Unisex Basketball and Volleyball Competition.
And don’t forget the good old team spirit prize for the best Jama. It will surely be a great spectacle!
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Uganda FA part ways with Paa Kwesi Fabin after two months
- Sarri to discuss Chelsea future after Europa League final
- Fifa drops plans to expand 2022 World Cup to 48 teams
- Ghana's 2019 Afcon squad: Five players snubbed by Kwesi Appiah
- Four times Black Stars players retired, then came back
- AFCON 2019: Gyan named in Black Stars provisional squad
- VAR has been a success in La Liga, say Spanish referees
- CLUB 5 on 5 tournament: Eight teams set for final
- Gyan will not be captain despite President’s intervention- Head of Sports, Multimedia
- Three reasons why Kwesi Appiah cannot drop Asamoah Gyan
- StarTimes to broadcast live Kotoko vs Asec Mimosas friendly
- Asamoah Gyan's return will be negative but… Foh-Amoaning
- Gyan rescinds Black Stars retirement decision
- Gyan’s 'tirade', Akufo-Addo's intervention criticised
- Akufo-Addo backs Kwasi Appiah's new Black Stars captain decision