Karela United became the final team to confirm their place in the last four of the Normalisation Committee Special Cup following a 1-0 home win over Ebusua Dwarfs on Sunday.
Diawisie Taylor's penalty was enough to seal a place in the next round of the novelty league on the final matchday of the group stage.
Two points above third-placed Liberty Professionals in Zone B coming into the game, Karela needed a win to prevent any possible upset by the Scientific Soccer Lads.
The victory has seen the Anyinase-based side finish a point below group winners Hearts of Oak, who lost 1-0 to Dreams FC earlier on Saturday.
Liberty finished third despite a 2-0 triumph over fifth-placed Wafa, courtesy of goals from Ernest Danso and Elvis Kyei Baffour.
In the last game of the zone, Benjamin Tweneboah converted a penalty to hand fourth-spotted Elmina Sharks a 1-0 win over bottom-placed Inter Allies.
For the last four, Karela will face off against Zone A winners Ashanti Gold away in Obuasi, while Hearts host arch-rivals Asante Kotoko in Accra.
Zone A's last round of games were held on Thursday and Friday.
The semifinal matches - one-off ties - have been set for June 15 and 16, with the winners securing tickets for the June 23 final.
The champions will represent Ghana in the Caf Champions League next season.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- AFCON 2019: Salah scores as Egypt move into last 16
- VIDEO: A look at Andre Ayew's record 9 Afcon goals for Ghana
- AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe held after two glaring Musona misses
- AFCON 2019: Omeruo header helps Nigeria qualify for last 16
- Riyad Mahrez, wife ordered to pay former nanny
- AFCON 2019: Amr Warda sent home by Egypt for disciplinary reasons
- Man Utd reach agreement with Palace for £50m Wan-Bissaka
- AFCON 2019: Nigeria players 'owed bonuses and allowances'
- AFCON2019: Pote shots leave Ghana hot in Benin draw
- Ghana 2-2 Benin: Five things we learned
- Ghana 2-2 Benin: Black Stars players rated
- AFCON 2019: Cameroon too strong for Guinea-Bissau
- AFCON 2019: Why this may be Ghana's best yet
- AFCON 2019: Black Stars XI v Benin - Kwadwo Asamoah benched
- AFCON 2019: Can Ghana win? Kinna Likimani doubts