Dreams FC commissioned a new club house at a short ceremony held at Dawu in the Eastern Region on Saturday.
Located close to the home ground of the team, the Theatre of Dreams, the club house can boast of modern facilities such as residential, conference room and stores among others.
This move by the club forms part of efforts by management to improve the residential situation of the players.
Speaking at the event, Executive Chairman of the club, Kurt E S Okraku noted that both teams will now hold their training sessions in Dawu instead of their previous location at Ashaley Botwe.
He hinted that the commissioning of the club house will be followed with the anniversary dinner which will be held in June.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- AFCON 2019: Ighalo hands Nigeria bronze
- Atletico Madrid sign Tottenham defender Kieran Trippier
- Kotoko midfielder Kwame Bonsu completes move to Esperance
- CAF adopts one-leg finals for club competitions
- Real Zaragoza sign Raphael Dwamena from Levante
- Caf expands Women's AFCON to 12 teams
- Tunisia v Nigeria: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- Blatter labels Samoura's Caf move 'colonialist'
- Pernell Whitaker was unique - Eddie Pappoe
- #AFCON Offside: Ismailia, the beautiful city without V8 [Photos]
- Ghana Football Awards billboards hit town
- Marc Batchelor: South African former footballer shot dead
- Meeting to discuss start of 2019/20 league season called off
- AFCON 2019: Cameroon fire Seedorf after knockout failure
- AFCON 2019: This generation is better than mine - Aliou Cisse