Dreams FC commissioned a new club house at a short ceremony held at Dawu in the Eastern Region on Saturday.
Located close to the home ground of the team, the Theatre of Dreams, the club house can boast of modern facilities such as residential, conference room and stores among others.
This move by the club forms part of efforts by management to improve the residential situation of the players.
Speaking at the event, Executive Chairman of the club, Kurt E S Okraku noted that both teams will now hold their training sessions in Dawu instead of their previous location at Ashaley Botwe.
He hinted that the commissioning of the club house will be followed with the anniversary dinner which will be held in June.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Uganda FA part ways with Paa Kwesi Fabin after two months
- Sarri to discuss Chelsea future after Europa League final
- Fifa drops plans to expand 2022 World Cup to 48 teams
- Ghana's 2019 Afcon squad: Five players snubbed by Kwesi Appiah
- Four times Black Stars players retired, then came back
- AFCON 2019: Gyan named in Black Stars provisional squad
- VAR has been a success in La Liga, say Spanish referees
- CLUB 5 on 5 tournament: Eight teams set for final
- Gyan will not be captain despite President’s intervention- Head of Sports, Multimedia
- Three reasons why Kwesi Appiah cannot drop Asamoah Gyan
- StarTimes to broadcast live Kotoko vs Asec Mimosas friendly
- Asamoah Gyan's return will be negative but… Foh-Amoaning
- Gyan rescinds Black Stars retirement decision
- Gyan’s 'tirade', Akufo-Addo's intervention criticised
- Akufo-Addo backs Kwasi Appiah's new Black Stars captain decision