The Black Stars will hold a training camp in Abu Dhabi, UAE ahead of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.
Deputy Sports Minister Perry Okudzeto announced this after Friday's draw in Cairo.
Abu Dhabi has similar weather condition like Egypt in the summer and also provides excellent training facilities.
The Black Stars trained there ahead of the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations finals in South Africa.
''Tomorrow [Saturday] we head out to Ismailia to look at the facilities that are available to our teams. From Ismailia, we come back to Cairo. We are going to go off to Abu Dhabi as well to finish our arrangements for camp and then head back to Accra,” Okudzeto told Joy Sports in Cairo.
The Black Stars will be based in Ismailia where they will play two matches and then drive to Suez for their final group game.
Ghana will face defending champions Cameroon, Benin and Guinea-Bissau in Group F at the tournament this June.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Cameroon v Guinea-Bissau: Kick-off time, team news, head-to-head, form and more
- Afcon 2019: Ayew optimistic about Ghana victory against Benin today
- Ghana v Benin: Kick-off time, team news, head-to-head, form and more
- AFCON 2019: Mali dominant in win against Mauritania
- Jordan Ayew, the stagnation of a one-time Ghana prodigy
- AFCON 2019: Cameroon's Joel Tagueu ruled out of tournament with heart defect
- Prof. Wallace writes: Black Stars' pre-tournament 'goal drought'; a cause for concern?
- AFCON 2019: Djalma secures crucial point for Angola against Tunisia
- AFCON 2019: Asamoah Gyan set for another milestone
- AFCON 2019: Tunisian to referee Ghana’s clash with Benin
- AFCON 2019: Kodjia strike sees Ivory Coast scrape past South Africa
- Rafael Benitez to leave Newcastle United
- Ivory Coast v South Africa: kick-off time, team news, head-to-head, form and more
- AFCON 2019: Morocco coach blasts referee after he refuses water break in searing heat
- Tunisia v Angola kick-off time, team news, head-to-head, form and more