Manchester United forward Anthony Martial has signed a new deal that will keep him at Old Trafford until 2024, the Premier League club announced on Thursday.
France international Martial has made 162 appearances in all competitions for United and scored 46 goals since joining them from French Ligue 1 side Monaco in 2015.
United have the option to extend the deal by a further year.
"I'm loving my time at this club," Martial said in a statement.
"From the day I joined I have been made to feel part of the United family and I have been incredibly humbled and overwhelmed by the warmth and love of our fans, who continue to amaze me with their support."
Martial has scored eight goals in 18 league matches this season and interim manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer backed the player to continue his good form.
"Anthony is one of those naturally gifted players that any coach would love to work with," Solskjaer said.
"For a young man, he has a good footballing brain. When coupled with his exceptional talent, that makes for a player with an exciting future ahead of him."
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- A fifth “All-African Coaches” AFCON final
- Juventus sign De Ligt on five-year deal
- AFCON 2019: Ighalo hands Nigeria bronze
- Atletico Madrid sign Tottenham defender Kieran Trippier
- Kotoko midfielder Kwame Bonsu completes move to Esperance
- CAF adopts one-leg finals for club competitions
- Real Zaragoza sign Raphael Dwamena from Levante
- Caf expands Women's AFCON to 12 teams
- Tunisia v Nigeria: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- Blatter labels Samoura's Caf move 'colonialist'
- Pernell Whitaker was unique - Eddie Pappoe
- #AFCON Offside: Ismailia, the beautiful city without V8 [Photos]
- Ghana Football Awards billboards hit town
- Marc Batchelor: South African former footballer shot dead
- Meeting to discuss start of 2019/20 league season called off