Real Madrid have signed striker Luka Jovic from Eintracht Frankfurt for an undisclosed fee, subject to a medical.
The 21-year-old Serbia international has agreed a six-year deal with Zinedine Zidane's side.
Jovic only joined Eintracht on a permanent deal in April, when they activated a clause following a two-year loan spell from Benfica.
The forward - who has four caps for Serbia - scored 27 goals in 48 games for the German club this season.
He was also named in Uefa's Europa League squad of the season after scoring 10 goals on their run to the semi-finals, where they lost on penalties to eventual winners Chelsea.
While both clubs have decided to keep the fee secret, it is widely reported to be in excess of £50m.
Frankfurt are thought to have paid about £6.2m (7m euros) for him in April.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Hudson-Odoi agrees five-year deal to stay at Chelsea
- Zidane denies showing Bale disrespect
- Hearts of Oak decide against renewing Malik Akowuah's contract
- Ronaldo will not face charges over alleged rape
- Hearts of Oak release goalkeeper Ernest Sowah
- Chelsea defender Ethan Ampadu joins RB Leipzig on loan
- Betway Talent Search 2019: Desire FC win Northern Zone
- 'Zidane is a disgrace!' - Bale's agent slams Real Madrid boss
- Ghana Football Awards: Partey retains Footballer of the Year crown
- Pacquiao beats Thurman on points to take WBA Super welterweight title
- CAF Competitions: Kotoko set for Nigerian challenge and Ashgold get Equatoguinean opponents
- Herve Renard resigns as Morocco coach
- Sports Minister to brief parliament on AFCON2019
- Bale 'very close' to exit - Zinedine Zidane.
- AFCON 2019: The tournament of the underdog