Senior Policy Advisor to President John Mahama, Sulley Gariba, has been commissioned as the new head of Ghana’s mission in Canada.
At a short ceremony Monday at the Flagstaff House, President Mahama charged Dr Gariba to resuscitate trade relations between the two countries.
Dr Gariba also pledged to leverage his knowledge about the Canadian system as well as his over 30 years of experience in policy analysis and governance to boost Ghana-Canada relations
Prior to this new appointment in Canada — where he studied — Dr Sulley Gariba had been Policy Advisor to President Mahama since 2012.
He was also Lecturer at the Carleton University in Ottawa for 15 years where he was conferred a Doctor of Law with honours.
In 2005, Dr. Gariba won the Millennium Excellence Award for 'Excellence in Rural Development'.
President John Mahama expressed confidence in his ability to deliver on expectations
- ‘Supreme Court was afraid, didn’t do justice to election petition hearing’ – Kpessa-Whyte
- ‘God is alive’ – Shatta Wale speaks after being granted bail
- I was sued for instituting reforms at Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital – Okoe Boye reveals
- Chinese students sue Apple for not including a charger with the iPhone 12
- Akufo-Addo presents 50 vehicles to army; cuts sod for $24.8m housing project
- ‘The power of the people is stronger than the people in power’ – Alban Bagbin
- Police secures order to refer husband of missing woman, Rhodaline Amoah for psychiatric exams
- 29 in court for assaulting Police officers in Ada
- A woman pope? Meet the feminists trying to save the Catholic Church
- I carried the cross for my family, it must end with me – Breast cancer survivor
Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill: Your ruling was unrelated to legislative procedure – Akoto Ampaw to Bagbin
Some of physical requirements for entry into security agencies have no scientific basis – Security Analyst
The GPL headline sponsor conundrum: Why GFA should have to reduce $1 million valuation
World Cup Qualifiers: Onana back in Cameroon squad for Malawi and Ivory Coast
‘He blew us away’ – Cagliari coach lauds youngster Afena Gyan
GFA announces a ‘No Vaccination, No Entry’ policy for its events
Covid-19: Ghana’s active cases now 1,817
Sudan army sacks six envoys as coup condemnation grows
Sudan coup: World Bank suspends aid after military takeover
Education Ministry terminates 27 of Mahama’s E-block contracts
Defaulters of ‘Operation Clean Your Frontage’ will get 1-year imprisonment – Henry Quartey
Benin bronze: ‘Looted’ Nigerian sculpture being returned by university
Extensively read contracts before signing a deal – Becca to colleague singers
Pope Francis to visit Canada for indigenous reconciliation
Useless column with Mawuli Zogbenu: ‘I dodged the left breast’