Dzifa Ocra has been appointed as the CEO of Synlab Ghana effective January 4, this year following the exit of Dr Keatley.
The new CEO has over 20 years of relevant working experience in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector.
Before joining Synlab Ghana, she was the Head of Business Development at Universal Hospitals Group.
In this role, she provided leadership, technical guidance, marketing and business development direction to her team and by extension, the organisation.
She was also responsible for providing vision for the development of high-impact targeted strategies that expanded the reach, impact, and recognition of the company with a primary focus on growth initiatives, tactical sales strategies, channel effectiveness as well as all stakeholder engagements and negotiations in-country and external.
Synlab Ghana (formerly Medlab Ghana), is Europe’s number one Medical Diagnostics Provider and it offers quality diagnostics care to families and supporting medical professionals with specialized expertise.
Synlab leads the market in accuracy, precision and reliability of its diagnostic results.
It achieved ISO 15189 accreditation in 2008, as we set the pace for excellence in medical diagnostics in Ghana. Synlab Ghana has offices in Accra, Tema, Kumasi, Takoradi, Koforidua and Obuasi.
Reacting to the appointment, Thomas Degott, the CEO of Emerging Markets said, “We are absolutely sure that Dzifa will have a quick and positive impact on all aspects of our business.”
Mrs Ocra holds a Master of Science degree in Strategic Management and Leadership from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology and Certificate in X-Culture Global Collaboration Course from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, USA.
She also holds a Master of Science degree in Economic Development from Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester NH, USA and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics, Geography & Resource Development from the University of Ghana-Legon.
With her leadership background and business development skills, she is expected to help strengthen channel partnerships, strategic alliances and accelerate the company’s growth.
- Angry Ghanaian youth take #FixTheCountry protests to social media after court injunction
- Ghana Month Series: Sunyani Traditional Area discounts Krontihene’s narration of historical facts
- Playback: Finance Minister addresses nation amidst #FixTheCountry protest
- #FixTheCountry: Bang your utensils, toot your horns on Sunday – Conveners announce format for virtual protest
- #FixTheCountry: Mere speeches won’t cut it, people want something substantive – Protestors tell Finance Minister
- Government will address issues raised by #FixTheCountry conveners – Ofori-Atta
- Electoral Commission has no beef with NDC – Bossman Asare
- #FixTheCountry convener’s claim of phone cloning false and baseless – Oppong Nkrumah
- #FixTheCountry: I’ve always supported the agenda since the beginning of my career – Sarkodie
- Full text: Ken Ofori-Atta’s media briefing amidst #FixTheCountry protest
30 communities in Central and Greater Accra Regions to experience ‘dumsor’
Today’s front pages: Monday, May 10, 2021
Debt increase of 137% between 2016 and 2020 lower than previous administrations – Ofori-Atta
Old students of Wesley Girls refute claims of banning a specific religious group from fasting
Abdul Karim Ibrahim: #FixTheCountry – Governance is not a bride, we refuse to be in-laws to the political class
Real Madrid miss chance to go top after Sevilla draw
Juventus drop out of top four after Milan defeat
Statement attributable to the Spokesperson for the Sec.-Gen. – on the death of Lt. Gen. Erskine – first UNIFIL Force Commander
Man Utd comeback at Aston Villa keeps Man City waiting on title
Francis-Xavier Sosu: CNN interview – Akufo-Addo lied or has lost touch with reality in Ghana
Cinco de Mayo, marked in Ghana with La Cocina Mexicana
Queen mothers lobby for appointment of female as Kwaebibrem MCE
#FixTheCountry: If all we need is patience, then government is misreading our demand – Barker-Vormawor
Let us #FixTheCountryTogether – Ofori-Atta urges Ghanaians
2020 Election petition: We paid our lawyers well to do a good job – Bossman Asare