Soccer administrator Takyi Arhin believes Avram Grant’s apology pertaining derogatory remarks he made after Ghana’s 3-1 win over Mozambique should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Takyi Arhin, who is a known critic of the Ghana Football Association, believes Grant’s apology is simply not sincere.
“Avram Grant’s apology is not a sincere apology because he has disrespected the whole nation and if he wants to apologize to us, he should call for a press conference and apologize to the whole country.”
“What he said, if it should have been in any jurisdiction, he would have been sacked that very day and I wonder why Sannie alone interviewed him but for me, his apology is not acceptable.”
“We are paying him so he should respect us as a nation because he is a grown up person and he should know what is right and wrong,” he added.
“With all this money that we are paying him here and all his monitoring, what qualities has Grant added to the Black Stars?”
Grant led Ghana to four points out of a possible six in the double header against Mozambique.
Follow Joy Sports on Twitter: @JoySportsGH. Our hashtag is #JoySports
- Accra is second most expensive city in the world – Survey
- Complete abandoned E-block if you are frustrated – Akufo-Addo tells Aflao chief
- Shatta Wale remanded in police custody for one week
- Lil Win unites with Funny Face at Kaneshie District Court
- Kofi Kinaata drops visuals for Thy Grace singles
- Google agrees to integrate Ghana’s GPS into Google map system – Bawumia
- Ambassador to Italy, Eudora Quartey-Koranteng has died
- ‘I made a mistake’ – Akufo-Addo apologises for Cape Coast harbour comment
- Prof Nana Aba Appiah Amfo is 1st female Vice-Chancellor of University of Ghana
- Ursula Owusu-Ekuful could be NPP’s running mate in 2024 – Kwesi Pratt hints
Onion Sellers Association thank Akufo-Addo for relocation to Adjen Kotoku
World Cup Qualifiers: Ethiopia to host Ghana in Johannesburg
Stop conniving with foreign tile makers to shortchange Ghana – Mireku Duker to illegal clay miners
What makes a successful entrepreneur? – SamBoad Group CEO tells young Ghanaians
OccupyGhana’s letter to Special Prosecutor on unconstitutional time extension for public officers’ assets/liabilities declaration
MTN Group receives recognition on Fortune’s Change the World list
Ghanaian teachers are among the best in the world – Yaw Adutwum
Exports, fixed investment to contribute 0.8% to GDP in 2021 – Report
Fire guts house at Kwamo
Africa Makeup Fair, Awards slated for November
Pornhub owner settles with Girls Do Porn victims over videos
Paris Hilton pushes for US youth care abuse reform
Tax cheat schemes cost governments billions
Apple unveils new computer chips amid shortage
Squid’s Victory? China streaming site accused of copying Squid Game