A Vietnamese cyber-security firm has shown the BBC how a mask can be used to unlock Apple's new iPhone X.
The demo took place about a week after Bkav first claimed to have undermined the handset's security.
But other experts have cast doubt on what the "hack" amounts to.
Apple has not commented beyond referring the public to documents it had already published about its security system.
Have your say
More Technology Headlines
- Kantanka says 13k orders secured from 3 African countries
- BoG assures provision of regulations to support blockchain innovations
- Facebook bans sale of community groups
- Renowned tech blogger Quick Vue reviews the HUAWEI Y9
- Samsung Nigeria tweets promo via iPhone
- IS Internet Solutions, Konnect bring satellite broadband to Ghana
- e-Crime Bureau founder honoured
- ISOC Ghana organises workshop on internet connectivity
- Facebook once considered selling user data, internal emails reveal
- Our business is changing lives; crypto dealer fights off fraud claim
- Instagram using AI to describe photos for users with visual impairments
- Asemkrom residents 'picking calls from the grave'
- Facebook and its ‘black people problem’
- Apple is boosting the trade-in value of old iPhones
- Huawei celebrates 20 years in Sub Saharan Africa