In most homes, offices and shops, refrigerators are never put off unless there is a power cut, as they used to preserve food and medicines.
Putting the refrigerator on for 24 hours and seven days a week means a lot of power consumption especially if the user does not have an energy efficient option.
Good news is on the horizon as there is no an App that has the names of all refrigerators imported into the country. With just a click the user can show much electricity the new device will consume.
Watch the video for more.
Have your say
More Technology Headlines
- Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10E, S10 5G: What's the difference?
- Huawei launches Y7 Prime 2019
- Israeli spacecraft poised to become first privately funded lander on moon
- Samsung Unpacked event: Here’s everything about Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10E
- 18000+ Android apps caught violating Google’s advertising ID policies
- Women whose boyfriends watch porn ‘more likely to develop eating disorders’
- Galaxy S10 to be released March 8
- Apple to investigate Saudi app that tracks women
- Huawei to start Africa data centre services from March
- Siemens partners WestPark to build industrial, business park in Africa
- Unraveling the journey of Vodafone 4G
- Google and Facebook 'need fake news regulator'
- Siemens launches FABRIC to turn urban data into dynamic visualisation of Jamestown
- Celltel, CEIEC, RAC sign MOU for $300m Smart Cities project
- Is the internet bad for us?