Booker an application that offers readers and book lovers a convenient platform to order any Book(s) of their choice is available on Google Play today.
The hassle readers go through by moving from one bookshop to the other in search of books to buy has been solved through the launch of Booker.
Booker offers a user-friendly platform for readers to place orders for all kinds of books from the categories of Business, Academic, Inspirational, Spiritual, Health, Fiction, Politics and Family.
It provides a customer experience interface for users to place their orders by stating the location they wish to have their books delivered to and the preferred date of delivery. Customers who are outside Accra can provide their Post Office Address for their books to be delivered to them.
An exciting feature of the application is that it provides a means for users to have a live chat with dedicated customer service managers to share their queries and to leave their messages and feedbacks.
Booker also helps solve the problems publishers and authors go through in marketing their books to customers.
Authors and publishers can sell and distribute their books by partnering with Booker at no sign up fee to do so.
Booker has a facebook page which can be liked for interactions and sharing of information about the application.
Booker is managed and owned by Yaleb Company Limited in Ghana.
Booker…Discounted Books on the Go!
Have your say
More Technology Headlines
- Inlaks adjudged 2019 Banking Technology Solutions Provider
- Instagram hides likes count in international test 'to remove pressure'
- Netflix confirms launch of mobile-only streaming service
- Google's Project Dragonfly 'terminated' in China
- China to provide scanners for 5 airports in Ghana
- Democrats considering a bill to ban Facebook from the finance industry
- ‘Africa Gateway’ launched to give insights into promising African markets
- Huawei will reportedly lay off hundreds of US workers
- Facebook 'to be fined $5bn over Cambridge Analytica scandal'
- Photos confirm Galaxy Note 10 won’t have a headphone jack
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 breaks cover in these first ‘official’ leaked photos
- Ghana loses out on 2019 Telecoms Maturity Index
- Facebook to be quizzed in court on EU-US data transfers
- Professor faces 219-year prison sentence for sending missile chip tech to China
- Samsung sued over water-resistant phone claims