Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari has missed his second cabinet meeting in a row, the Premium Times newspaper reports.
It says that Information Minister Lai Mohammed told reporters that the president was absent because he wanted to rest.
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo chaired the meeting instead.
Mr Buhari returned to Nigeria last month after being in London on sick leave for nearly two months.
On his return he said that further medical checks would be needed, but he did not disclose the nature of his illness.
President Buhari's absence from today's meeting has fuelled speculation about his state of health, the BBC's Chris Ewokor reports.
Have your say
More World Headlines
- Trump attacks Mueller's Russia inquiry as 'absolutely nuts'
- Carmakers lure ride-hailer, delivery drivers in Africa
- White House aide Mira Ricardel removed after Melania Trump row
- Nigeria: Biafra secessionist leader 'must appear in court'
- Lion Air crash: Victim's fiancée takes wedding photos alone
- UK closer to delivering Brexit - May
- UN lifts nine-year Eritrea sanctions
- South Africa minister resigns weeks after sex video scandal
- Brexit: Theresa May to face cabinet showdown over deal
- Trump finally appoints new ambassador to Saudi Arabia
- Over 300,000 Congolese refugees forced to leave Angola
- 10 students die in suspected arson at Ugandan boarding school
- CNN sues Trump, top White House aides for barring Acosta
- California wildfires: Death toll reaches grim milestone
- Final school hostages freed in Cameroon