Police have confirmed a "number of fatalities" following reports of an explosion at Manchester Arena.
Witnesses reported hearing a "huge bang" following an Ariana Grande gig at Manchester Arena.
Network Rail said train lines out of Manchester Victoria station, which is close to the concert venue, were blocked.
Greater Manchester Police tweeted to urge people to stay away from the area.
Have your say
More World Headlines
- California wildfires: Death toll reaches grim milestone
- Final school hostages freed in Cameroon
- Raging Californian fires kill 25
- Study finds 'huge' fall in FGM rates among African girls
- Trump, Macron may clash on European defense in Paris talks
- Death toll from Somalia hotel attack rises to 39
- Michelle Obama: I'll never forgive Trump for putting my family in danger
- 'Don't go back to school' kidnappers told freed Cameroonian students
- US proposes rule banning asylum for illegal migrants
- Ethiopia police find mass grave of 200 people
- At least 12 killed at California bar shooting
- Hundreds of buffaloes drown 'fleeing lions'
- Prince Charles wades into Jollof wars
- Israel re-seeks AU Observer status
- Democrats take House but Republicans hold Senate