Sandra Aguebor is the first female mechanic in Nigeria and the founder of the Lady Mechanic Initiative, an organisation that teaches women from diverse backgrounds how to fix cars and become financially independent.
In Aguebor's garage, you’ll find tools to fix cars and so much more.
Watch more in the video below.
Have your say
More World Headlines
- Jamal Khashoggi: CIA 'blames Saudi prince for murder'
- Cape Town pours alcohol down the drain
- At least 42 killed in Zimbabwe bus fire
- Symbolic funeral services for murdered Jamal Khashoggi
- US to cut Africom troops amid focus on Russia and China
- Trump ordered to restore CNN reporter Jim Acosta's access
- Trump attacks Mueller's Russia inquiry as 'absolutely nuts'
- Carmakers lure ride-hailer, delivery drivers in Africa
- White House aide Mira Ricardel removed after Melania Trump row
- Nigeria: Biafra secessionist leader 'must appear in court'
- Lion Air crash: Victim's fiancée takes wedding photos alone
- UK closer to delivering Brexit - May
- UN lifts nine-year Eritrea sanctions
- South Africa minister resigns weeks after sex video scandal
- Brexit: Theresa May to face cabinet showdown over deal