South African maths whizz answers complex arithmetic questions in seconds.
South African ten-year-old Sibahle Zwane is a maths whizz who has gained fame on social media by doing incredible arithmetic challenges.
He first gained fame when he was filmed answering complex maths questions from a local policeman.
The BBC’s Pumza Fihlani went to see if his skills lived up to the hype.
Watch the video:
Have your say
More World Headlines
- Corbyn calls for compromise to avoid no-deal Brexit
- Ethiopian plane crash site is called ‘Bad Luck’
- Petition to cancel Brexit hits 1 million signatures
- 3 Burundi schoolgirls face up to 5 years in prison for defacing picture of president
- 'More than 70 dead' as Iraq ferry sinks
- Zambia bans 'Viagra' energy drink
- Pilot who hitched a ride saved lion air 737 day before deadly crash
- Family of 8-year-old Nigerian chess champ in NYC invited by Bill Clinton
- May: I won't delay Brexit beyond June
- Cyclone Idai: Tell the world we are suffering - Mozambique survivors
- Boeing expects 737 Max software fix by end of March
- Cyclone impacted trio get 3.5m EU emergency aid
- Climate Week: African countries encouraged to incentivise its people to keep the forest
- Zambians apply for Middle East maid and driver jobs
- Three dead in record flooding in US Midwestern states