South African maths whizz answers complex arithmetic questions in seconds.
South African ten-year-old Sibahle Zwane is a maths whizz who has gained fame on social media by doing incredible arithmetic challenges.
He first gained fame when he was filmed answering complex maths questions from a local policeman.
The BBC’s Pumza Fihlani went to see if his skills lived up to the hype.
Watch the video:
Have your say
More World Headlines
- DR Congo: Nearly 900 killed in ethnic clashes
- Kenya attack: 21 confirmed dead
- May's government survives no confidence vote
- 'Sex-for-judgeships' scandal rocks Israel
- Hotel attackers killed by Kenyan forces
- Statue's face 'too friendly' for Satan
- EU's Tusk suggests UK should cancel Brexit
- Kenya hotel siege over - Kenyatta
- Thai officials plan to use artificial rains to drive out air pollution
- Gabon president returns after failed coup
- PM’s Brexit deal rejected by MPs
- Nairobi hotel attacked by suspected militants
- UK readies for historic Brexit deal vote
- Ivory Coast ex-President Gbagbo acquitted at ICC court
- Brexit: Theresa May faces 'meaningful vote' on her deal