The final candidates for the Tory leadership race have been confirmed, with 10 running to become the next PM.
Jeremy Hunt, Dominic Raab, Matt Hancock and Michael Gove - who launched their campaigns ahead of the nomination deadline - are all on the final list.
Conservative MPs will now take part in a series of votes to whittle the candidates down to the final two.
The two MPs will then face the wider Tory membership to decide on the next leader of their party, and the country.
Vice chairman of the party's backbench 1922 committee Dame Cheryl Gillan announced the list.
The candidates are:
- Environment Secretary Michael Gove
- Health Secretary Matt Hancock
- Former Chief Whip Mark Harper
- Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt
- Home Secretary Sajid Javid
- Former Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson
- Former Leader of the House Andrea Leadsom
- Former Work and Pensions Secretary Esther McVey
- Former Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab
- International Development Secretary Rory Stewart
To be allowed to run, the MPs needed to have a proposer, a seconder and the support of six other members.
Sam Gyimah, the only contender backing another referendum on Brexit, withdrew from the race shortly after nominations closed, saying there was not enough time to build support.
Mrs May officially stepped down as the leader of the Conservative Party last week, but will remain as prime minister until her successor is chosen.
Have your say
More World Headlines
- Biden refuses to apologise for working with racist senators
- Nigeria condemns attack on its embassy in London
- Slavery reparations hearing ignites fiery debate in Congress
- $22,000 zoo funds stolen by robbers not eaten by gorilla - Nigeria governor
- South African MP punches man during alleged racist incident
- Jamal Khashoggi killing: Saudi crown prince 'should face investigation' - UN
- 70.8 million people displaced worldwide - UNHCR
- Trump formally launches 2020 re-election bid
- South Africa prez buys lunch himself on busy day in Cape Town
- Germany's Angela Merkel 'fine' after seen shaking in heatwave
- Baby cut from womb in US murder case dies
- Ethiopia lawyers to sue over internet blackout
- I'm treated worse than Abe Lincoln - Trump
- Morsi buried hours after collapsing in court
- '8 million Nigerian children' miss out on education