The former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi has been buried in Cairo hours after he died suddenly after collapsing in court.
Several members of his family were present.
They had been refused permission to take his body to his home town for a public funeral.
The former Islamist president had been in prison for six years following his overthrow by the army in 2013.
Egyptian state television said he suffered a heart attack, but human rights groups have called for an impartial investigation into his death, saying there were serious questions about his treatment in custody.
Have your say
More World Headlines
- Boris Johnson is next UK Prime Minister
- US brings in new fast-track deportation rules
- Stray bullet kills Nigerian journalist covering clashes
- South Africa's anti-corruption chief lied under oath
- CIA spies sentenced to death' in Iran
- President 'bans national anthem being sung in his absence'
- Kenya's finance minister, top officials arrested for corruption
- Nigerian serviceman returns lost parcel full of cash
- England's seaside towns where young people might disappear
- Turkish nationals kidnapped in Nigeria's Kwara State
- The teenager whose murder was exploited for clicks
- British Airways suspends flights to Cairo
- Dangerous heatwave starts hitting US and Canada
- I sat my exams 30 minutes after giving birth
- Police name suspect in Japan animation studio fire