Rockets have struck a luxury hotel in Libya's capital, Tripoli, Reuters news agency reports.
The agency says Libya's internationally-backed government believes that renegade general Khalifa Haftar's forces, were responsible for the assault.
Pictures showing a room destroyed at the Rixos hotel, where legislators opposed to the general were meeting, were published by the interior ministry, says Reuters.
Haftar's troops have been attempting to seize Tripoli since early April, causing a massive humanitarian crisis.
Have your say
More World Headlines
- South African MP punches man during alleged racist incident
- Jamal Khashoggi killing: Saudi crown prince 'should face investigation' - UN
- 70.8 million people displaced worldwide - UNHCR
- Trump formally launches 2020 re-election bid
- South Africa prez buys lunch himself on busy day in Cape Town
- Germany's Angela Merkel 'fine' after seen shaking in heatwave
- Baby cut from womb in US murder case dies
- Ethiopia lawyers to sue over internet blackout
- I'm treated worse than Abe Lincoln - Trump
- Morsi buried hours after collapsing in court
- '8 million Nigerian children' miss out on education
- Nigeria suicide blast kills 30 at video hall
- Egypt's ousted president Morsi dies in court
- India magician disappears in river after Houdini trick
- Patient with 'Ebola-like symptoms' in Kenya